Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Count Down Till Kickoff

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dancingpa 82 AND COUNTING! :dancingpa

81 days till Aug 24

 

(11 Weeks and 4 Days)

81 days till Aug 24

 

(11 Weeks and 4 Days)

 

Watusi, all this does is serve to confuss the masses. Since this thread started, in excess of 250 days ago, TODAY and THE DAY OF THE GAME, were both included in the total.

 

I'm NOT saying I agree, but it is what it is, Bro.

 

Or Sis, as the case might be, since I don't know thy gender.

:dancingpa 72 DAYS AWAY! :dancingpa

Watusi, all this does is serve to confuss the masses. Since this thread started, in excess of 250 days ago, TODAY and THE DAY OF THE GAME, were both included in the total.

 

We've done the countdown for several years, and never done it that way. I'm not sure I understand why you would count both today and the day of the game.

 

If you had an appointment tomorrow, would you say it is 2 days until your appointment or 1 day?

Of course it would be only 1 day away. Good point Watusi!!!

We've done the countdown for several years, and never done it that way. I'm not sure I understand why you would count both today and the day of the game.

 

If you had an appointment tomorrow, would you say it is 2 days until your appointment or 1 day?

 

Your point is very well made and I agree. Look back at my post, I said then I don't agree. But that is the way it was started by jrider111 at the outset of this thread.

 

That being said, it sounds like it is unanimous that we should make this change. Can I have a motion from the floor to make this change???????

You don't need a motion and it isn't a big deal.

 

Today is Thursday, June 14th. Kickoff is Friday, August 24. That is 10 weeks and 1 day, or exactly 71 days.

You don't need a motion and it isn't a big deal.

 

Today is Thursday, June 14th. Kickoff is Friday, August 24. That is 10 weeks and 1 day, or exactly 71 days.

 

:lol: The Eyes have it! :lol:

 

:thumb: 70 DAYS IT IS! :thumb:

:dancingpa 59 DAYS! :dancingpa

:dancingpa 53 Days! :dancingpa

:banana::banana: ONLY 50 MORE DAYS! :banana::banana:

:banana::banana: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? :banana::banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.