Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Count Down Till Kickoff

Featured Replies

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: 25 DAYS :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: AND COUNTING! :banana: :banana: :banana:

  • Replies 127
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely cannot wait!!!!!

Me either!

 

I get "cold chills" every time I think about how close it really is.......

Very nice, UKBlue1964. That is what we needed. :thumb:

Great job, UKBLUE1964!

 

 

We must protect this HOUSE!!!!!

 

First scrimages are next Friday. It is a great time for football.

21 Days!!!

 

Click.........Klack....................I Think They Hear Us Coming..........:flame:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I love the countdown clock UKBLUE!!)

:dancingpa 21 Days! :dancingpa

 

Hit'em High! Hit'em High! Hit'em High! Hit'em High! .....

 

Hit'em Low! Hit'em Low! Hit'em Low! Hit'em Low! .....

 

Hit'em High! Hit'em High! Hit'em High! Hit'em High! .....

 

Hit'em Low! Hit'em Low! Hit'em Low! Hit'em Low! .....

19 Days

 

Trample the Weak; Hurdle the Dead.

pylogo.gif cyocd.gif

Man UKBLUE, Where were you 242 days ago.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.