Everything posted by ChunkT
-
13th Region Super Regional
Must be something to it if the Coaches are voting 11-1 for it. I don't get it, but I don't know.
-
Cincinnati Reds (August 2026)
Stick a fork in them. They are done. 😢
-
What is going on in Grant County?
A parent gets some boys on the team and plays in a rec league at sports of all sorts. School rules them ineligible for the tournament. I think that's the way it went down.
-
What is going on in Grant County?
For some reason, many parents at Grant County cannot seem to get out of their own way. That team last year was solid and much better than people anticipated. Parents threw a wrench in it just before the district. Total implosion! Now, with possibly the most talent in the district this happens. The parents there seem to destroy anything good with that program. Pure crazy!!
-
Cincinnati Reds (May 2026)
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pagan cannot be this teams closer. He just can't get it done. Not sure if the Reds have anyone in the organization that can be, but I would much rather see Santillan.
-
Cincinnati Reds (April 2026)
I like Pagan in the bullpen. Just not convinced he is a closer. Feel like Santillan would be a better fit.
-
Open Job: Grant County
It would seem that this job has Joe Utter's name written all over it. Which would be a fantastic hire for Grant.
-
Cincinnati Reds (April 2026)
De La Cruz with a bomb! Reds bats are starting to wake up.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
That's a nice job. Back to Back 5th Region Champions. Final 4 this year. Returns everyone.
-
5th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Um, all 5 guarded him! Don't get me wrong... he is really nice and almost single handedly brought them back in it. But, at this time of the season it takes so much more than 1 person. Taylor held NH to 49!! The lowest point total this season.
-
5th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Wow!! TC getting it done!! Went through Caverna and North Hardin with 17 and 19 point victories. What a job by Coach Kays and his staff! They put on a Defensive Clinic!! Congrats TC!!
-
2026 Cincinnati Reds
Still confused on how to watch the Reds this season. Will I be able to watch them on YouTube TV?
-
Taylor County 68 Adair County 50 (20th District Championship)
Taylor over Adair at Campbellsville.
-
12th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Shocked to see Wayne go down. Wayne went into the tournament at 6-0 in the district and SCS was 1-5. WOW!!!
-
5th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
I just don't see Marion beating Adair, but I do look forward to seeing how Marion's coach attempts to slow down the big 3 from Adair.
-
Indiana 27 Miami 21 (CFP Championship)
Wow!! Congrats to the Hoosiers! It's been a long time since 1987!
-
Missouri 73 Kentucky 68
Which makes me wonder about Popes' ability to evaluate players. All along this was going to be a great team who shoots the ball really well. His studs aren't it and his glue guys can't hold it together. Not sure where he goes from here.
-
Dixie Heights 77 Scott 45
Dixie scoring 77??? Could be scary for some region teams.
-
Kentucky 72 Indiana 60
UK had the better SOS and had Lowe.
-
Indiana at Kentucky Predications/Updates
Kentucky's tough schedule helps them out today. Indiana has struggled against quality opponents especially on the road. Kentucky 84 Indiana 70
-
Louisville 96 Kentucky 88
The team with the best player won. Brown was unreal last night, wow!
-
Phillies at Reds (8/11 - 8/13)
Starting pitching has been plenty good enough. The Bats on the other hand...?
-
Cardinals at Reds (4/28 - 5/1)
I really like Steer at 1st. He has been solid defensively and I believe his bat will warm up.
-
Travis Perry in Portal
On the surface it seems that TP is making this decision for himself (to be soph). Whereas, it's been pretty well documented that Brooks made the decision for Cassidy Rowe (to be senior). Those are two pretty big differences in my opinion.
-
Open Job: Boyle County
One of the first jobs to open and still no hire is definitely a red flag.