Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChunkT

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChunkT

  1. Must be something to it if the Coaches are voting 11-1 for it. I don't get it, but I don't know.
  2. Stick a fork in them. They are done. 😢
  3. A parent gets some boys on the team and plays in a rec league at sports of all sorts. School rules them ineligible for the tournament. I think that's the way it went down.
  4. For some reason, many parents at Grant County cannot seem to get out of their own way. That team last year was solid and much better than people anticipated. Parents threw a wrench in it just before the district. Total implosion! Now, with possibly the most talent in the district this happens. The parents there seem to destroy anything good with that program. Pure crazy!!
  5. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pagan cannot be this teams closer. He just can't get it done. Not sure if the Reds have anyone in the organization that can be, but I would much rather see Santillan.
  6. I like Pagan in the bullpen. Just not convinced he is a closer. Feel like Santillan would be a better fit.
  7. It would seem that this job has Joe Utter's name written all over it. Which would be a fantastic hire for Grant.
  8. De La Cruz with a bomb! Reds bats are starting to wake up.
  9. That's a nice job. Back to Back 5th Region Champions. Final 4 this year. Returns everyone.
  10. Um, all 5 guarded him! Don't get me wrong... he is really nice and almost single handedly brought them back in it. But, at this time of the season it takes so much more than 1 person. Taylor held NH to 49!! The lowest point total this season.
  11. Wow!! TC getting it done!! Went through Caverna and North Hardin with 17 and 19 point victories. What a job by Coach Kays and his staff! They put on a Defensive Clinic!! Congrats TC!!
  12. Still confused on how to watch the Reds this season. Will I be able to watch them on YouTube TV?
  13. Shocked to see Wayne go down. Wayne went into the tournament at 6-0 in the district and SCS was 1-5. WOW!!!
  14. I just don't see Marion beating Adair, but I do look forward to seeing how Marion's coach attempts to slow down the big 3 from Adair.
  15. Wow!! Congrats to the Hoosiers! It's been a long time since 1987!
  16. Which makes me wonder about Popes' ability to evaluate players. All along this was going to be a great team who shoots the ball really well. His studs aren't it and his glue guys can't hold it together. Not sure where he goes from here.
  17. Dixie scoring 77??? Could be scary for some region teams.
  18. UK had the better SOS and had Lowe.
  19. Kentucky's tough schedule helps them out today. Indiana has struggled against quality opponents especially on the road. Kentucky 84 Indiana 70
  20. The team with the best player won. Brown was unreal last night, wow!
  21. Starting pitching has been plenty good enough. The Bats on the other hand...?
  22. I really like Steer at 1st. He has been solid defensively and I believe his bat will warm up.
  23. On the surface it seems that TP is making this decision for himself (to be soph). Whereas, it's been pretty well documented that Brooks made the decision for Cassidy Rowe (to be senior). Those are two pretty big differences in my opinion.
  24. One of the first jobs to open and still no hire is definitely a red flag.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.