Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri 73 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

Final. The Cats were outscored 15-2 the last 4:30 with the only basket by of all people Garrison. That was some of worst basketball I have seen in a very long time that last 4 minutes. The Cats are now 9-6. As @sportsfan41 posted in the update thread this team will be lucky to make the NCAA Tournament looking like NIT.
 

 

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Ugh. We have Ky boys on the team, a former UK player as a coach. No freshman one and dones. Basically all things people said they wanted, and I must say this has been one of the least enjoyable teams

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    The only thing positive about this team and the game tonight, is that the ice cream in Rupp I’m sure was as great as always! UK basketball may not be the gold standard anymore, but Rupp Arena ice crea

Posted Images

That was a hard second half to watch. 

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

That was a hard second half to watch. 

Second half?  It's all bad. They suck. 

Just now, sportsfan41 said:

Second half?  It's all bad. They suck. 

But they hit that three at the buzzer to pull within one at the half, lol. 

Lowe and Quaintance might as well shut it down and work on getting healthy. This season is a waste. 

Just now, theguru said:

But they hit that three at the buzzer to pull within one at the half, lol. 

And yet they were still losing at the half. I can't celebrate a losing effort, at all. 

Ugh. We have Ky boys on the team, a former UK player as a coach. No freshman one and dones. Basically all things people said they wanted, and I must say this has been one of the least enjoyable teams to watch so far since the Covid year team. 
 

This is a poorly constructed roster, that don’t seem to mesh well, and a coach that seems lost at times on even how to sub players. Just not a good team, and doesn’t seem to be getting better even though they are getting healthier. 
 

That last minute of the game was one of the ugliest minutes of basketball by both the coach and the players. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

And yet they were still losing at the half. I can't celebrate a losing effort, at all. 

I am trying to find a positive, anything?

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am trying to find a positive, anything?

The only thing positive about this team and the game tonight, is that the ice cream in Rupp I’m sure was as great as always! UK basketball may not be the gold standard anymore, but Rupp Arena ice cream is still the best! 

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am trying to find a positive, anything?

We are about half way through the season. So, not a lot longer we have to watch them continue to fail. 

Bad week for the Commonwealth.  UK and UL both drop back to back games.   Don't think anyone saw that happening back in early October.

One of the things I noticed watching the game, was that the players don't seem to enjoy playing with each other. Seemed to be jawing amongst themselves. Certainly not a cohesive group of players. 

Listened to the last minute on the radio and Tom Leach sounded defeated. Didn’t even raise his voice one bit. All Jack could do was just mumble. Glad I had other obligations. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.