Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astro Domino

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Astro Domino

  1. Mayfield won. Can’t remember the score. Not trying to highjack this thread with Mayfield vs. Tilghman middle school and little league but Mayfield beat them in every grade 3rd-8th other than the 6th grade, to further answer your question. Mayfield doesn’t enter their Middle School teams into the state playoffs.
  2. 2A district 1 had 3 wins over district 2 by an average score of 50-14 although the #1 team in district 2, Owensboro Catholic, took care of business quick, fast and in a hurry against Crittenden County.
  3. Mayfield can. Only problem is they would have to beat LCA and Beechwood in back to back weeks, once again, to even get the chance. I think all 3 of those teams are better than Mayfield but they could still beat any of them on a given night. I don’t see Murray beating any of the top 4 in 2A. They’re combined margin of victory over crittenden and Caldwell wouldn’t even constitute a running clock.
  4. I have a feeling Mayfield will play conservative offensively in this game as they probably feel like if they limit mistakes it is their game to lose. I think Murray pulls out every trick in the bag as they know what’s at stake in this game. I’ll still take Mayfield 42-21.
  5. Also Mayfield vs. Danville. Mayfield has some making up to do in that lopsided all time series lol.
  6. I need to see Boyle vs. Paducah this year and I will hold back on saying who I would like to see get a running clock put on them in that game.
  7. Possibly but I don’t think it’s likely. I’m thinking more than likely LCA would travel to Beechwood in the semis and OCath would get whoever is left over from the east.
  8. Ok I finally understand what you’re saying lol. There’s no way that Mayfield, Murray and OCath can all 3 make it to the 3rd round. Took me a while on that one. The wheels weren’t quit spinning up there haha. So yes more than likely LCA comes to Mayfield round 3 OCath gets a far lesser opponent. Same situation as last year honestly. If Mayfield happened to beat LCA round 3 then they would probably get beechwood at home just like last year after more than likely passing them in the RPI over these last 3 weeks of the season (assuming they beat Murray in 2 weeks.) Thanks for bearing with me.
  9. Ok I finally understand what you’re saying lol. There’s no way that Mayfield, Murray and OCath can all 3 make it to the 3rd round. Took me a while on that one. The wheels weren’t quit spinning up there haha. So yes more than likely LCA comes to Mayfield round 3 OCath gets a far lesser opponent. Same situation as last year honestly. If Mayfield happened to beat LCA round 3 then they would probably get beechwood at home just like last year after more than likely passing them in the RPI over these last 3 weeks of the season (assuming they beat Murray in 2 weeks.) Thanks for bearing with me.
  10. Ok I finally understand what you’re saying lol. There’s no way that Mayfield, Murray and OCath can all 3 make it to the 3rd round. Took me a while on that one. The wheels weren’t quit spinning up there haha. So yes more than likely LCA comes to Mayfield round 3 OCath gets a far lesser opponent. Same situation as last year honestly. If Mayfield happened to beat LCA round 3 then they would probably get beechwood at home just like last year after more than likely passing them in the RPI over these last 3 weeks of the season (assuming they beat Murray in 2 weeks.) Thanks for bearing with me.
  11. So LCA isn’t in the west anymore? They were last year.
  12. How is that? In the third round the state is still split in half, east and west. If the 4 teams left in the west are OCath, Mayfield, Murray and LCA and they are ranked in that order RPI-wise then LCA would go to OCath in the third round.
  13. Is there a chance that if Mayfield beats Murray but Murray beats Madisonville then Murray could still finish above LCA in RPI and therefore LCA would travel to OCath in the third round while Mayfield and Murray have a rematch in the third round?
  14. Sheeeessshhh! Nice game from the Devils!
  15. I’m at Bourbon and Beyond with the wife this weekend from far western KY. I suggested we go watch this game tonight instead of attend the festival. She didn’t really agree with the idea. At all haha. Wish I was there.
  16. Central is just tough! You’re ALWAYS in a dogfight when you play them.
  17. I believe (or at least hope) that Mayfield will continue to grow and get better each and every week. Like it’s been mentioned several times, there’s a lot of new faces on the field in crucial positions and a new head coach on the sideline. Mayfield is still trying to figure things out each week. Now I hope we’re not still saying that in 2 months but it’s a possibility. I did think we took two steps forward last week in a loss and then a step back this week in a win but sometimes that’s just how things go. 2 things that Mayfield has not been able to do this season that’s hindered them is: 1. Make tackles in the open field or at some points make a tackle period. 2. Catch the football (SO many dropped passes) Last night was once again very sloppy. Clean up those two things which are easier said than done, and Mayfield will be a tough out for anyone.
  18. A photo from the game. This is what makes Friday Night Lights what it is!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.