Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astro Domino

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Astro Domino

  1. Totally understandable and legit thought process.
  2. Mayfield did have a 4 star recruit 20 years ago in Micah Jones. Mayfield produces VERY good high school football players. Even better high school football players than some of these other kids that go big time D1 but Mayfields best players almost always lack the size to be heavily recruited to the next level. It just is what it is. College teams are almost always going to choose the bigger kid and rely on their program to mold those kids for a couple years and hopefully boost their abilities to become what they see in their potential. It has always also seemed that Mayfield has lacked the support from the higher ups to get these kids chances at the next level. Mayfield kids are rarely marketed to college teams unless they do it on their own.
  3. The twin towers definitely did have a lot to do with keeping Murray in the game but honestly how many high school teams have two super athletic 6’5”+ kids at WR. Tough matchup for anyone. With that being said, Mayfields secondary definitely has to be on their A+ game next week to have a chance.
  4. Jones caught like 4 passes on Biggers last night. One of them being a deflected ball that just happened to fall right in his hands. He did have the one big TD but the other 3 he had no yards after the catch. Yea I would say that’s the first time in Biggers career that he has had 4 passes completed on him in one game but you kinda act like Jeremiah dominated the game. He didn’t. I say that but also admit he is a great talent and a great kid.
  5. I honestly thought Beechwood was the favorite over Mayfield in the championship last year. I think some of y’all just hear a few people say they think Beechwood is not going to beat someone and act like the whole world is against you. Rarely is everyone going to be on the same page of who the best team is in their opinion.
  6. I’m not knocking Beechwood by saying I think they are the third best team in the state. I never said they can’t win it all. There’s 4 teams that all have a legit shot at winning it all, period. Everybody gets all up in arms when someone simply states their opinion of who the best team is and Beechwood is not their take on the topic. Relax. Beechwood is a very good team. My apologies for not putting them on the throne. I simply just have an opinion that differs from some others in here.
  7. Tilghman has ALOT of talent and the scariest player in the state in my eyes.
  8. Almost hit the nail on the head in the prediction thread. I said 34-0 Central and was leaning towards 41-0. It ended up right in the middle. Central is just a TOUGH team.
  9. I have to say Murray has two Uber talented 6’5/6’6 receivers that any QB in the entire state would love to be throwing to. I honestly can’t remember a duo of that stature and that talented off the top of my head. Murray controlled the clock for the most part and put up a great fight. Mayfield was just too much offensively when they could finally get the ball in their hands. Great game by both teams.
  10. Highlands BG Cooper OBoro
  11. I think FD probably has more raw talent but I never count out the fight of the Dawgs when it comes to a big game. I think Male rises to the challenge and wins 24-14.
  12. I have honestly thought all year and still think that LCA and Mayfield are the two best teams in the class. Although I do think that LCA is a bigger favorite than I thought of them before the beginning of the year. With that being said I think the winner of this game wins the state championship.
  13. 14-14. 4 minutes left in the half. Each team has had only two possessions.
  14. The way they are chewing clock if Mayfield can’t get a couple of 3 and outs this one will go down to the wire.
  15. Mayfield scored. Murray blocked the xp. 7-6 Murray. They also just ran their second hook and ladder of the game. Wow.
  16. Murray chews up over 8 minutes of clock on their first drive And runs a hook and lateral on 4th and 15 from the 35 for a touchdown.
  17. Murray got ball first. They have already ran 5 minutes off the clock and have only made it to midfield. They are running the play clock down to one second and then running the ball every play. Gonna be a low scoring game.
  18. Mayfield has one kid on their team that wasn’t there last year. He was born and raised in Mayfield. His whole family on both sides are from Mayfield and have always lived there. His mother moved to Murray during his early years of school. He would still be at Murray if the coach would not have singled him out and ridiculed and belittled him and then fire his dad from the coaching staff. That coach then soon after resigned. If the family knew that the coach would be leaving after last school year then he would still be at Murray. What that coach did to that kid and how he treated him were completely uncalled for and left his family with virtually no choice but to move back to Mayfield. Had the family known that Murray would have a new coach this year I’m sure the kid would still be there. Either way the Mayfield fan base is glad to have him and see him play football for the high school that his father, grandfather and uncle all played for many years ago.
  19. 2 years ago I personally watched a team lose in the regular season to an inferior opponent 25-21 and then turn around 3 weeks later and beat that same team 55-6 in the playoffs. I just feel in a scenario like that it is 100% a legitimate statement to say the better team lost that night. With that being said, that is also not even an “excuse” for losing as some have said. It’s obviously admitting defeat, but also stating the obvious.
  20. I know this is just one game for each I’m speaking of but Sayre beat Eminence 12-8 while Paris beat Eminence 55-12. Any insight on those games? That says a little bit to me for what it’s worth.
  21. I have to say that is a legitimate statement sometimes. I’ve seen a ton of games at all levels where the better team got beat on that particular night. It happens. If 2 teams got to play each other ten times and one team would win 9 of those ten then I would still say they are the better team in the one loss.
  22. Just curious as to how you figure Murray has improved since these two last played. Their 2 games since were a 48-7 loss to Madisonville and 29-15 win over Fort Campbell (a game that was tied in the 4th quarter). Murray stands absolutely no chance in this game.
  23. I just know this game will get chippy and just hope that no injuries occur because of it. Mayfield in a landslide.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.