Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astro Domino

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Astro Domino

  1. Looking like Mayfield might be able to steal home field from LCA for 3rd round game by the end of the season. They’re gonna need it. I don’t know which one will be a better win according to RPI, LCA over Raceland or Mayfield over Christian County
  2. If this was this kids only malicious play of the game then in no way should he be ejected. Football happens FAST. Sometimes you just reach for whatever you can grab and sometimes by accident that is a face mask. You can’t expect a kid in a bang bang play to let go of the face mask. It is natural instinct to hold on and bring the ball carrier down by any means necessary. And if you’re going to get called for he face mask penalty anyway you might as well make the tackle while you’re at it. With that being said, this is the nastiest looking face mask I have ever seen but if it wasn’t intentional from the jump then you can’t just throw a kid out for accidentally grabbing the wrong part of a players uniform. I would argue that horse collar tackles are far more intentional than accidentally grabbing a face mask. But I was also not at this game and don’t have any context except for this one play.
  3. Paducah has the best player in the state that no one knows about. And possibly the best player in the state period!
  4. There were calls missed both ways as there are in every football game ever played. It’s part of it.
  5. As far as benefiting the kid, yes he should have stayed. I’m speaking when it comes to getting better offers at the next level. He would’ve been given a way better opportunity to showcase his talent at Murray inder their new offense. With that being said I still think he is an even better prospect on defense than he is on O and hopefully he gets a decent shot at playing at the next level.
  6. I agree with the spreading the ball around and I’m not against it at all but Biggers was 4th out of WR last night as far as snaps played on offense. He is the most explosive player on the team. And all the WRs start both ways so that’s not the answer. There is absolutely no logical explanation for it.
  7. If you read my comment further up you will see that the game was looking like the score would be way worse until an unfortunate series of events with about 6 minutes to go.
  8. What’s hilarious is the person that liked your post was complaining in the CCH-Beechwood thread that the refs missed a call on a CCH player getting into the endzone. The irony.
  9. I’m not saying one way or the other and before I say this I realize a game is 48 minutes long and every minute counts but with 6 minutes left Mayfield was up 38-17 and had the ball in Henderson territory driving to possibly make it 45-17. The QB drops back to throw, rares back and the ball completely slips out of his hands and he throws it about ten yards backwards. Henderson recovers and goes down and scores. Mayfield then just runs the clock out to end the game. Like I said, take that for what it’s worth. It’s all part of the game. Penalties were also atrocious towards Mayfield but that’s also part of the game. With all that being said, Mayfield probably has the best non-QB skill player in 2A outside of maybe Brady Hensley in Xavier Biggers. The Mayfield coaching staff refuses to use him. He has 7 catches on the year with 4 going for TDs. He’s an absolute stud on both sides of the ball. If they don’t use him on offense then have no chance to win a state championship.
  10. He’s touched the ball twice this game. Both for 50+ yards. One was called back and the other was a touchdown. I’m not sure that he ever stepped foot on the field on offense in the 2nd quarter.
  11. Mayfield has killed themselves with penalties on offense. Henderson County broke a 50+ yard run for a touchdown on 4th and 5 on the opening drive of the game.
  12. The misuse of Xavier Biggers on offense for Mayfield is criminal.
  13. Everybody might as well just go home then. PT home game with no catfish sandwiches is blasphemy.
  14. I watched a documentary on YouTube about the Massillon vs Canton McKinley rivalry. It was pretty awesome. Massillon might be the most “football” town in the US.
  15. I guess I should just say undefeated since every team didn’t get a full 10 game schedule this year like Corbin.
  16. I would say the only 15-0 team in the state this year will be the 4A champ. Unless FD beats Boyle and they end up winning it all.
  17. Not a chance. McCracken beat Crittenden by 3 TDs and Mayfield put a running clock on McCracken before halftime. That’s how huge the gap is between the top 4 and the rest.
  18. I still say these are the best rankings out there.
  19. Glasgow Central Cathedral CAL St. X
  20. I definitely have to say what Beechwood has done through the air thus far is amazing.
  21. How do you figure that they are all 4 top ten receivers? By catches I guess?
  22. Not too often, if ever, that a team has the most highly recruited QB in the state and the reigning 1st team all-state RB on the same team. Along with 6 other kids with D1 offers. I understand everyone trying to discredit them on their past but this seasons team is this seasons team. They can’t help what’s happened in the past.
  23. List looks ok but I think Ashland, OCath and Franklin County are a bit overrated according to these rankings. But if you haven’t lost games then it’s hard to put other teams over you I suppose.
  24. I would say Mayfield’s weakest link is their is their LOS
  25. I would say this team is their best team to date. They have 8 kids with D1 offers, including their two players that touch the ball the most. Boley and Hensley

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.