Everything posted by Astro Domino
-
Green County at Owensboro Catholic Updates/Predictions
Oh.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Even if Mayfield wins the state title this year it will be their longest drought ever since winning their first in 1977. Mayfield has never went over 7 years without winning one. Last years one point loss in the title game made the 7 year mark. Since playing in their first title game in 1976 Mayfield has played in 25 state championship games in 47 years, meaning they play for a state title more often than not. With that being said, they have a long road to hoe to get back to Kroger Field this year, much less win the whole thing.
-
Green County at Owensboro Catholic Updates/Predictions
Why would you be in a deer stand at 7pm?
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Bardstown 2005 was one of the fastest teams I’ve ever seen. Mayfield proceeded to win that final four game and then get blown out in the state championship by NCC that year that had a spread offense that was way ahead of its time. There have definitely been Hopkinsville and Paducah teams that have had more team speed than Mayfield before on several occasions.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
No.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
That’s what scares me as a Mayfield fan.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I would say that answer is easy. Mayfield. But I will also say that’s the only on-field advantage they have in this game.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I think rain hurts Mayfield. Mayfield needs their passing game more than LCA needs theirs in my opinion.
-
Trinity vs. McCracken County Predictions/Updates
Now I feel dumb for not knowing that haha. Thanks.
-
Trinity vs. McCracken County Predictions/Updates
Who are the three people that voted for McCracken? Show yourselves lol.
-
Pick one game to attend this Friday
I’ll be at Mayfield-LCA but I don’t know which of the other two I would rather see. I guess Boyle-Corbin because of all the hype but I’ve always been a fan of Male football but like Tiger said you really can’t go wrong.
-
Green County at Owensboro Catholic Updates/Predictions
False. They are one of the smallest 2A schools but still at 2A level enrollment.
-
Trinity vs. McCracken County Predictions/Updates
Running clock with plenty of time left in the first half. Congrats to McCracken on finishing the season strong and making it to the third round.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
He’s from Kentucky and he wants to???
-
4A RPI Quarterfinal Matchups
Paducah may have the best two way player in the entire state. The kid is just a ridiculous athlete. I understand it takes way more than one player but they also have a very good supporting cast. Their line is big and athletic on both sides of the ball and their QB has played phenomenal this year. Having Martels Carter Jr on their team gives them a chance against anyone in the state in my opinion.
-
Mayfield 42 Murray 20
Can’t disagree there.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I would agree that the winner of this game is going to put up 40+ points. I also think that Mayfield will have to play a turnover free game while needing to force at least one turnover themselves to have a chance in this one.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I’m going to make a couple excuses, valid or not, they scored on a hook and lateral in the first quarter and scored on jump balls thrown to 6’6” WRs. While Murray definitely moved the ball and there’s no denying that, I still have hope because no other team has two weapons like that where a QB can just throw the ball up in the air and count on those two guys to go up and corral it like a rebound on the hardwood (both of those kids excel in basketball also).
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I like the way you think.
-
Mayfield 42 Murray 20
Mayfield also scored on a about a 35 yard run with 5 minutes left that was called back but would have made it 49-20. Murray came out and wanted it more for 3 quarters. But that’s why you play 4 quarters. The better team still won by 3 TDS and more than doubled up their opponent on the scoreboard.
-
2A RPI Quarterfinal Matchups
That’s scary. That guy was a HECK of a player!
-
2A RPI Quarterfinal Matchups
I think you are right on that.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
2006 was the last year that neither one of these teams were playing in a state championship game.
-
2A RPI Quarterfinal Matchups
2 hours.
-
2A RPI Quarterfinal Matchups
I know they played each other in the third round of the playoffs in 2015, ‘16 and ‘17 with Mayfield winning all three matchups by a combined score of 92-26. Other than that I don’t know of any other times they have faced off.