Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astro Domino

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Astro Domino

  1. Well I did hit the nail on the head in the prediction thread. I said 70-0 PT. Mayfield couldn’t even stop themselves from scoring on Edmonson last night and Edmonson just beat Breckinridge 41-0 last week. Almost impossible for this to not happen.
  2. It’s honestly sad how bad Christian County was and how poorly coached they looked. Mayfield Varsity never stepped foot on the field after halftime. JV scored 3 touchdowns on Christian County.
  3. You talking about the same exact field that Ashland is playing on? Is it not slowing them down any?
  4. Never been there but with a stadium that historic I wish they would keep the grass. Call me old school but I like natural grass better.
  5. Not the toughest schedule but by no means the easiest either. They are a very good team. I think they take care of business and lock up the 1 seed in 2A.
  6. That drop off after the top 4 in 2A is wild.
  7. Paducah is gonna be a tough out even if they had to walk there to play the game. They have a kid on their team unlike anything you’ve seen this year.
  8. Raceland isn’t beating LCA. But the thought is appreciated lol.
  9. I would say one thing for sure that could move the numbers a little bit is how Beechwood and LCAs prior opponents do this Friday. And several of each of their opponents have tough games this weekend that could go either way.
  10. Well Graves got the big win against Madisonville. Owensboro didn’t.
  11. I’m not sure Madisonville should be ranked 8th if Graves isn’t even ranked period. In two games against common district opponents, Marshall Co. and Muhlenberg, Graves County allowed 21 combined points while Madisonville gave up 67 in those two games. Not to mention Graves County beat Madisonville. Either way I know these rankings don’t matter and any district one team is gonna have a tough time making it past the second round being paired up with district 2.
  12. Since RPI came into play a few years ago it is no longer technically a regional championship.
  13. Paducah won’t be an easy out by any means.
  14. I think it should be strictly RPI in the third round. A couple teams might have long road trips but you have a better chance of seeing the two best teams matchup in the state championship instead of seeing Mayfield and LCA in the third round and in 4A you will probably see Boyle and Corbin face off in the third round.
  15. In the round of 8, the state is split into east and west with 4 teams on each side. OCath, Mayfield and LCA are all “west” teams so therefore OCath being the top seed would play the worst team left in the west and Mayfield and LCA would matchup.
  16. I voted that OCath would win but I’ll be North Hardins biggest fan Friday as I am a Mayfield fan. Maybe they can rally and pull off the upset for us.
  17. Union County could be on the chopping block as well. Should be a pretty good game.
  18. It should. Maybe other schools would step their game up. Paducah Tilghman has catfish sandwiches at their games and they are awesome.
  19. I wish y’all the best of luck. I always root for the teams that have diehard humble fans on here.
  20. I’m glad somebody can figure it out haha.
  21. In that case I hope you get your wish. Mayfield is a top ten team in the whole state as far as pure athleticism is concerned. I would definitely rather take my chances with OCath but that’s just me. I think Mayfield would beat OC by 2 TDS.
  22. Paducah might have scheduled themselves out of a home game in the final four, granted they make it that far, by having a bad 1A Russellville as their final opponent of the regular season.
  23. I’ve never been able to pinpoint the exact reason but you are correct, the older generation of Mayfield fans have a special kind of hatred for Murray.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.