Everything posted by Doubledee
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
I heard the Sam Hubbard thing too. Wonder where that's coming from?
-
Football Stadium Pictures
Back stairs are still there.
-
Football Stadium Pictures
There’s going to be another lot on the right on the way up the hill I believe. There’s room for it and they’re putting fill there now and leveling it.
-
Football Stadium Pictures
That last shot is what I remember hot, sweaty, stinky and covered in dust and sweat. There’s a lot of football history spilled on that ground that’s undocumented unless you were there. Can’t wait to see a varsity game on that ground.
-
Bishop Brossart at Bellevue Predictions/Updates 9/2
Brossart should win this easily.
-
Roger Bacon (OH) vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Yea they did play them when Kiner was a Junior. It was very ugly.
-
Roger Bacon (OH) vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
No idea. Know absolutely nothing about Bacon except they had an absolute beast of a RB 2 years ago. He has since graduated.
-
Beechwood vs. Somerset Prediction/Updates
I don't see Beechwood losing a game this season. Maybe Cov Cath but I think they win this year with Hergott back.
-
Bishop Brossart 21 Newport 7
Yea I'd stick to my Breds being a former player there but I have too many friends and relatives at Brossart and find myself going to their games more than NCC. But I get the lowdown on my Breds since the kid that lives next to my mom is a starter there.
-
Bishop Brossart 21 Newport 7
I really hope so I have blood on both sides of that match up. It would be a really fun game for both teams.
-
Newport Central Catholic 12 Holmes 8
Nice win for the Breds. Great confidence booster for a really young team.
-
Bishop Brossart 21 Newport 7
Nice. Hopefully Brossarts starting middle linebacker will be able to play next week. He's comping at the bit right now.
-
Holmes vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
any more updates?
-
Holmes vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Not sure how to pick this one. NCC played a bigger deeper Campbell County team and their defense played well. Offense is work in progress. Holmes played a historically weak Grant County team. This game will tell a lot about where these 2 teams are.
-
Covington Catholic Fan Base
NewCath and Brossart are about $8000 +fees. No idea what Holy Cross and Saint Henry cost.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 1A Football Rankings 8/23
They beat Dayton. They need a good win to crack the top 10 and they don't have anyone good on their schedule. Sorry but you need to earn it somehow. Maybe they should schedule NewCath.
-
Bishop Brossart - 2021 Schedule
Good to see Lloyd on the schedule. Now they need to work on scheduling NCC.
-
Newport Central Catholic - 2021 Schedule
NCC has 46 on the roster I saw. Not sure what this picture is but it's not the whole team.
-
Newport Central Catholic - 2021 Schedule
Yet they don't schedule NCC for some reason. NCC academics are just as good as Brossart and both have about the same amount of students. Brossart has nice facilities but the better football program is in Newport hands down not even close. I would say NCC loses more students and athletes to Cov Cath than Brossart.
-
Reclassification
Wonder if any guys who had been waiting for their chance to play behind players who decide to reclassify will want to transfer to another school. Kind of crappy for players in that situation especially if they're actually a senior this year.
-
Newport 45 Newport Central Catholic 39 (36th District - Semi-Finals)
Not sour grapes toward Newport and yea forgot they qualified for tournament. Just a realistic opinion.
-
Newport 45 Newport Central Catholic 39 (36th District - Semi-Finals)
Neither of these teams can beat Highlands. Congrats Newport on getting to play one more game.
-
Best Players in 9th Region History
Scott Draud from Highlands.
-
Open Job: Highlands
Yea tell that to the guy who blew his hand off while firing it. Pretty sure that's why it's gone.
-
Is Steve Lickert the Right Coach for Newport Central Catholic
What's up with that kid? Does he want to try every school in NKY b4 he graduates?