Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FlyPattern

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FlyPattern

  1. When I seen them at the King of the Bluegrass it was clear his numbers were prioritized over winning and losing.
  2. I have heard Rajon Rondo, if he decides he doesn't want it I have heard Michael Baffours name connected to this position.
  3. Collegiate in Louisville is now open per the KHSAA open jobs, seems like this is an annual post.
  4. Would Wes Scarberry be interested?
  5. One can assume interviews won't take place until sometime after spring break. How serious is Dunbar about the position? Any interest from Ryan Young about the position?
  6. Cloverport is officially open according to their school’s website.
  7. Greg Parrett is not returning as head coach of the Generals.
  8. Terry Hates has stepped down as head coach of the Blazers.
  9. I also wonder if Brian Landis would be interested in this position? It was rumored he was wanting the Henry Clay job. If Coach Landis is wanting to move back to the Lexington area, would he want to be in public school only or go the private school route.
  10. Is David Buchanan a candidate for this position? I remember his name being involved one of the prior years, believe before Bathiany took the helm for a season.
  11. Immediate or effective at seasons end?
  12. Josh Jaggers for this position?
  13. This was a nice event at SHS, I was able to catch a couple games. I liked what I was able to see out of Rockcastle County as well as Garrard County as they both exceeded my expectations.
  14. Courier Journal as well as the Herald Leader rankings are computer based in season, pre-season they are voted on by the coaches around the state.
  15. I would guess that Terry or Dunn will come off the bench, Terry being a freshman I could see him coming off the bench to start. Cayden Reed, Tyce Jarvis, Luke Fawns and Dawson Gentry will not be off the bench. Did Mason County get the transfer that was rumored from the east coast? Goerge Rogers Clark and Montgomery could be on a collision course to meet four times this season.
  16. Walter McCombs is their head coach, believe Williams is top assistant. McCombs met the team at the end of August and is teaching in the school.
  17. I still put Newport #1 if Starks and Turner stay. The addition of Rondon from Cooper allows the Wildcats to remain at the top spot.
  18. Walter McCombs is the new coach at Todd County Central. McCombs was JV coach at Bowling Green High School previously.
  19. They will more than likely have one more announced after this weekend.
  20. Newton is the favorite, unless he doesn't interview well when interview happens.
  21. Great Crossing will be #1 with Douglass and Bryan Station fighting for the second seed. Whichever team between Station and Douglass draws opposite of Crossing should see themselves in regional final. Madison Central is one year away.
  22. Rumor up here in Hebron is that there will be roster shakeup on the ninth region before school starts, with departures not additions. Good possibility these rankings will change.
  23. I believe was Lamont Campbell but yes I forgot about that but the kerns did have some talent then, I believe they won the KBC summer state tournament. Where is Lamont Campbell at now, he was able to get players to play hard and want to play for him.
  24. Derrick Robinson (not the one who just resigned) John Michael Reitz Aaron Rigdon Those are three names that come to mind who could possibly have interest. In the same district as Montgomery and George Rogers Clark, the people of Bourbon County need to up their attraction for kids from Lexington.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.