Everything posted by maysvilleky
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
Wouldn’t surprise me if KY doesn’t delay 2 weeks beyond what surrounding states do. KY has been extremely cautious.
-
Open Job: Lewis County
Do all boy/girl double headers and he could coach both!
-
If KHSAA goes away, who rules?
I think members would find a way to keep the KHSAA or they’d have to start up a new organization. Is there any State without a HS federation to oversee sports?
-
Open Job: Great Crossing
Couldn’t they name an interim until his 90 day wait period is over? May be just a game or two or maybe none if the season is delayed.
-
Spring Sports Cancellation, Basketball events not to be resumed
I don’t think there’s any evidence that the virus is spread thru sweat. So I don’t see the virus being passed to tennis players from touching the same ball. I don’t see players sneezing or coughing on the balls. Same for volleyball. And esports could easily be segregated.
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
We need this UofL solution to be fast tracked and proven effective. I’m not sure how it works but supposedly provides some sort of immunity from contracting Covid.
-
Spring Sports Cancellation, Basketball events not to be resumed
So sorry for all the seniors. I truly don’t understand why we couldn’t wait a couple weeks longer to see how the virus was trending. And sports like bass fishing, archery, tennis, and esports couldn’t be held? And even baseball and softball has limited physical contact.
-
Sweet 16 in December: Yay or Nay?
If it can’t be played by June 1 then it’s not going to happen. Kids will be moving on.
-
18-player NHSBCA Kentucky Preseason All-American Team released
UK doesn’t have any of those players vs UL who has 5. Definitely makes a statement regarding UKs struggles the last few years.
-
KHSAA Financial Position
I see ticket prices increasing for future post season tournaments.
-
Jantzen Dunn (South Warren '21) Recruiting
Surprised UK didn’t make the cut. They’ve been putting some DBs in the NFL.
-
KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
Governor calling for schools out until April 20th now. So all sports in serious danger.
-
Tennessee HS Basketball Tournaments Still Possible
I doubt the kids even get back to school this year.
-
What does KHSAA statement mean?
So is there a verdict on what players can do?
-
What does KHSAA statement mean?
That’s what I thought but the memo seemed to indicate you can’t do anything with your teammates.
-
What does KHSAA statement mean?
Are players not allowed to work out with other players on their own? What about hitting coaches or pitching coaches for individual instruction if the coaches aren’t from their HS team? Honestly it looks like all HS spring sports are done. But what about kids that aspire to play after HS?
-
KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
Pretty much ends all HS sports this year. Feel bad for all the seniors.
-
2020 Baseball Season - Are there any KHSAA updates?
I’m afraid all spring sports are done. CDC just recommended no gatherings larger than 50 people for the next 8 weeks. And NBA saying it will be June/July before they get back to Basketball.
-
2020 Baseball Season - Are there any KHSAA updates?
For all the Seniors, I hope that there can be some resumption of play by May and Post season play.
-
George Rogers Clark's new arena
Ice cream was very good!
-
George Rogers Clark's new arena
Goldie...I’m not arguing...the gym is very nice. Especially since it’s new. But I moved around some between games, and found seats with obstructed views. The corner seats in the end zone with the standing room area has about 1/3 of the seats where you cannot see the action below the rim area. And in the upper deck there are seats with views blocked by the pillars. Not saying it isn’t nice...it is. But there are “bad” seats to view the game from. Wondering why that was the case if you build from scratch?
-
Montgomery County 52 Mason County 51 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
The officials were just very inconsistent with how they called. Affected both teams. Mason had their chances. One play short. Good game.
-
Mason County 75 St. Patrick 43 (39th District Championship)
39th doesn’t name an official all tournament team. Here’s what Evan Dennison posted: Evan Dennison @EvanDennison1 My girls All-39th District Tournament team would be: MVP: Haley White Rachel Payne Milyn Henry Nariyah Harrison Allison Hughes Justina Klee Libby Gallenstein Alexis Shields Nicole Archibald Jaya Dawson Macie Sharp
-
10th Region Draw
I believe officials are from 7th Region per Evan Dennison.
-
District Tournament Streaks
39th - Mason Co 6 straight