Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jantzen Dunn (South Warren '21) Recruiting

Featured Replies

3☆ Defensive Back

6'1", 175 pounds

 

Baylor University

Boston College

University of Cincinnati

Eastern Kentucky University

University of Florida

Illinois State University

University of Kentucky

University of Louisville

University of Miami

University of Oklahoma

Purdue University

University of Tennessee

University of Texas

Virginia Tech

Western Kentucky University

West Virginia University

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This young man is a very good player. Wish him well.

3☆ Defensive Back

6'1", 175 pounds

 

Baylor University

Boston College

University of Cincinnati

Eastern Kentucky University

University of Florida

Illinois State University

University of Kentucky

University of Louisville

University of Miami

University of Oklahoma

Purdue University

University of Tennessee

University of Texas

Virginia Tech

Western Kentucky University

West Virginia University

 

Wow! Now that's an impressive list. Congrats young fella.

That list looks more like a 4 star kids offer list. Don't know if he is a camp circuit kid but I believe a bump in ranking is coming.

Not sure how he’s only a 3 star with that kind of offer sheet. That’s a better list than 99% of HS football players in America could dream of. Congratulations and best of luck to him wherever he may go!

What is the USC connection in that part of the state?

 

No clue. I just happened to see his tweet today with the latest offer.

Not sure how he’s only a 3 star with that kind of offer sheet. That’s a better list than 99% of HS football players in America could dream of. Congratulations and best of luck to him wherever he may go!

 

I imagine he’ll get another star this summer.

What is the USC connection in that part of the state?

 

It does appear that he has been playing with a national 7v7 team named True Buzz South out of Texas and he has shined like a star at different camps throughout the region.

Baylor University

Boston College

University of Cincinnati

Eastern Kentucky University

University of Florida

Georgia Tech

Illinois State University

University of Kentucky

University of Louisville

University of Miami

University of Oklahoma

Purdue University

Southern California

University of Tennessee

University of Texas

Virginia Tech

Western Kentucky University

West Virginia University

No clue. I just happened to see his tweet today with the latest offer.

 

I ask because it seems like the only time we hear about an offer to a KY player by USC, it is to a player in that part of the state.

I ask because it seems like the only time we hear about an offer to a KY player by USC, it is to a player in that part of the state.

 

Lamar Dawson is the only one I know of and he was at Boyle County.

 

To my knowledge Lamar graduated from USC and is a resident of Los Angeles now. I couldn’t be happier for him.

Wasn't there a linebacker from W.KY. named (I hope I'm close) Sean Barber who went to USC?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.