Everything posted by limbo13
-
Who would win? Thomas More College or Covington Catholic?
He pretty much sums it all up, and any other argument is a complete disresptect to the Saints. I gaurentee nearly everyone in this thread saying "Cov Cath by 10+" has never watched TMC or any D3 team play for that matter.
-
Bishop Brossart's new complex
After their new found success in 1A in the past couple years, it looks like Brossart has unveiled some new exciting plans for a state of the art complex. Brossart to unveil plans for new athletic complex
-
Nicholas County/Bracken County Predictions
Bracken only put up 13 on Brossarts D, I'm rooting for the bears so things get interesting in Distrit 5, but I think Nicholas is a very good team when they show up. Which this year, they have
-
Nicholas County/Bracken County Predictions
Nicholas by a running clock in the 4th
-
Bishop Brossart vs Paris Predictions
Big district 5 seeding game. Who do you think wins and why?
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 1A Rankings - Discussion (10/10)
What teams would you put first out??
-
Bishop Brossart 33 Bracken County 13
Campbell co is in charge of it
-
Bishop Brossart 33 Bracken County 13
Keller getting injured is a monumental loss, but the soph that came in-Tyler MacDonald- really impressed me. It's hard to show up when your numbers called but showed great poise and threw some nice balls. Watch out for this kid coming up
-
Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions
High School 40 times are the most unreliable stat ever...props to Nick if he's running a 4.4 but I HIGHLY doubt it.
-
1A Bishop Brossart at 1A Dayton
I'm taking Brossart 28-14. I'm going to be in attendance tonight to see how the Brossart team looks since they lost a lot of talent in the senior class from last year. Should be a good game.
-
Paris vs Bourbon County predictions Feb 23 (40th District)
Bourbon Co pulling off the upset by 2 in OT.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery County predictions Feb 24th (40th district)
I'm going with the double upset in the 40th district, GRC by 5 at home.
-
Bishop Brossart 72 Mason County 56
Upset about a call and some words were said to the ref.
-
Bishop Brossart 72 Mason County 56
Pig Williams got ejected doesn't that mean he will be out of districts?
-
37th District
The draw will take place at Campbell County Middle School, and the time is set at 2:45.
-
Bishop Brossart at Newport Central Catholic 2/6 Predictions
Big rivalry game, who wins? And why? I'm taking Brossart by 3 in OT
-
Murray vs Owen County All "A" Final 4 State Predictions
I'm gonna take Murray 68-62
-
Bishop Brossart 58 Harrison County 39
Brossart beat Campbell 47-45, they will play Calvary next Tuesday I believe and then play Scott Feb. 12th. Scott and Campbell play this Friday, so we will then find out who has the bigger edge in the district seeding. As of right now Scott and Brossart are in control of the seeding, but like I said it could all change this Friday if Scott loses. Scott has not played any district games, I looked at the schedule and they are only playing Brossart and Campbell from the district, not Calvary or the Grove.
-
Holmes 60 Bishop Brossart 51
14 of 17 from the line for Holmes and 5 of 14 for Brossart
-
Bishop Brossart 64 Newport 54
Brossart got it done with 16 turnovers in the second half, congrats to the Stangs. Not 100% sure, but I thought they won 64-52.
-
Bishop Brossart 66 St. Henry 48
Brossart led the entire game paced by their defense . Crawford finished with 33 , Goetz I think had around 18.
-
Paris 34 Bishop Brossart 21
They did fight hard, never gave up. Down 21-7 got a stop their first defensive set and then came with a touchdown. Had the momentum in the second half for a little bit
-
Paris 34 Bishop Brossart 21
Poor showing of Brossart, better team than that. That muffed punt gave Paris the ball close to the goal line I believe. Then they missed about 6 tackles on the long run for a TD closing the half.
-
1A #10 Bishop Brossart at 1A #6 Paris Predictions
Big district game this Friday, who wins, by how much, and why?
-
1A #10 Bishop Brossart at Bracken County Predictions
I will take brossart by 21. 35-14, brossart is just on a roll and I don't think bracken will be able to stop them.