Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart vs Paris Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Brossart Mustangs
      58%
    • Paris Greyhounds
      41%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big district 5 seeding game. Who do you think wins and why?

Gonna be a good one I think ... Having seen both teams play , they both have qualities that are gonna give the other issues .. If you are brossart you can't let the hounds hang around , they have several athletes and Maggard can find them ... If you are Paris you can't let the Mustangs gain momentum early because they can score in bunches ... Hoping Keller is back but after watching film on bb a

Gonna be a good one I think ... Having seen both teams play , I think each team can give the other issues ..Both are well coached.... If you are Brossart you can't let the Hounds hang around , they have several weapons and Maggard can find them ... If you are Paris you can't let the Mustangs get early momentum because they can score in bunches ... Hoping Keller is back because he is a handful to contain with his mobility/passing but after watching film on BB against BC the young guy came in and played well ... That being said I can't pick a winner in this one but I feel like it will be a one score game ....

Got to go with the Hounds in this one. Special note to the Mustangs effort up front against the ground and pound attack of Bracken Co. last week. Afraid the Bryce Kellar injury swings the favorite's role to Paris. Although, the sophomore replacement did a solid job, Kellar's dual threat athleticism is not easy for any team to duplicate. Paris's quickness and homerun potential via Maggard's arm will prove fatal without a dominant effort by the Mustang's defensive pressure. Hope I am wrong again, but Paris by 14.

Sorry, old memory....that would be Chase Kellar (not Bryce). Oldercoach fumbled the very critical BB QB's first name, and that is even after Mustang went above and beyond to get me a roster. More importantly, can anybody share with us an injury update on him?

Paris put up 41 on Bracken County and Brossart got 33. Paris is much quicker and athletic in almost every poststion. I will go with the Greyhounds 36-28

Paris put up 41 on Bracken County and Brossart got 33. Paris is much quicker and athletic in almost every poststion. I will go with the Greyhounds 36-28

 

and Paris gave up how many to Bracken? Where was that athleticism on defense? And Brossart gave up how many to Bracken? Probably not the best way on how I would break down a game... Paris may very well win this game - But I wouldn't break it down as indicated.. NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

Edited by PSJ
sp

and Paris gave up how many to Bracken? Where was that athleticism on defense? And Brossart gave up how many to Bracken? Probably not the best way on how I would break down a game... Paris may very well win this game - But I wouldn't break it down as indicated.. NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

Bracken won because of their strength. There is a difference between strength and athleticism. Paris had no answer for Bracken's run game. And Bracken could not stop Paris' pass game.

and Paris gave up how many to Bracken? Where was that athleticism on defense? And Brossart gave up how many to Bracken? Probably not the best way on how I would break down a game... Paris may very well win this game - But I wouldn't break it down as indicated.. NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

 

Bracken also had several starters out against Brossart that played against Paris. It has turned into a pretty competitive district from the sounds of it.

The Mustangs do a good job of controlling the ball. They have been able to maintain long offensive drives, where most teams aren't able to do so because of mistakes. Don't know much about Paris, but if they have a lot of two way players, this could play into the Mustangs hands concerning conditioning late in the game. You could see it happen to Bracken after their first series in the 3rd qtr, they ran out of gas.

Tough pick, could go either way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.