Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

limbo13

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by limbo13

  1. He pretty much sums it all up, and any other argument is a complete disresptect to the Saints. I gaurentee nearly everyone in this thread saying "Cov Cath by 10+" has never watched TMC or any D3 team play for that matter.
  2. After their new found success in 1A in the past couple years, it looks like Brossart has unveiled some new exciting plans for a state of the art complex. Brossart to unveil plans for new athletic complex
  3. Bracken only put up 13 on Brossarts D, I'm rooting for the bears so things get interesting in Distrit 5, but I think Nicholas is a very good team when they show up. Which this year, they have
  4. Nicholas by a running clock in the 4th
  5. Big district 5 seeding game. Who do you think wins and why?
  6. What teams would you put first out??
  7. Campbell co is in charge of it
  8. Keller getting injured is a monumental loss, but the soph that came in-Tyler MacDonald- really impressed me. It's hard to show up when your numbers called but showed great poise and threw some nice balls. Watch out for this kid coming up
  9. High School 40 times are the most unreliable stat ever...props to Nick if he's running a 4.4 but I HIGHLY doubt it.
  10. I'm taking Brossart 28-14. I'm going to be in attendance tonight to see how the Brossart team looks since they lost a lot of talent in the senior class from last year. Should be a good game.
  11. I'm going with the double upset in the 40th district, GRC by 5 at home.
  12. Upset about a call and some words were said to the ref.
  13. Pig Williams got ejected doesn't that mean he will be out of districts?
  14. The draw will take place at Campbell County Middle School, and the time is set at 2:45.
  15. Big rivalry game, who wins? And why? I'm taking Brossart by 3 in OT
  16. Brossart beat Campbell 47-45, they will play Calvary next Tuesday I believe and then play Scott Feb. 12th. Scott and Campbell play this Friday, so we will then find out who has the bigger edge in the district seeding. As of right now Scott and Brossart are in control of the seeding, but like I said it could all change this Friday if Scott loses. Scott has not played any district games, I looked at the schedule and they are only playing Brossart and Campbell from the district, not Calvary or the Grove.
  17. 14 of 17 from the line for Holmes and 5 of 14 for Brossart
  18. Brossart got it done with 16 turnovers in the second half, congrats to the Stangs. Not 100% sure, but I thought they won 64-52.
  19. Brossart led the entire game paced by their defense . Crawford finished with 33 , Goetz I think had around 18.
  20. They did fight hard, never gave up. Down 21-7 got a stop their first defensive set and then came with a touchdown. Had the momentum in the second half for a little bit
  21. Poor showing of Brossart, better team than that. That muffed punt gave Paris the ball close to the goal line I believe. Then they missed about 6 tackles on the long run for a TD closing the half.
  22. Big district game this Friday, who wins, by how much, and why?
  23. I will take brossart by 21. 35-14, brossart is just on a roll and I don't think bracken will be able to stop them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.