Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gridiron guy

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gridiron guy

  1. Highlands Franklin Llyold Boyd South carolina 56
  2. Pulaski Station Warren East McCraken Michigan 56
  3. This is probably the most competitive district in the entire state. All four teams seem evenly matched.
  4. Cov Catholic Madison Central Pikeville North Laurel Lexington Catholic 56
  5. I agree that it is difficult to classify CAL as a small school, given that it is a private school based in Louisville.
  6. Highlands Pikeville Baylor Corbin O'Catholic 56
  7. Tilgman Manual Johnson Central Raceland Ludlow 63
  8. South Warren CAL St. X Madison Central Beechwood 35 points
  9. Douglas Trinity Scott County St. X Murray 42
  10. Who else besides Colvin has left?
  11. I can see this happening very soon.
  12. Did Adair have Spring Practice already?
  13. It is a shame if parents really ran him off. I thought he did one of the best jobs in the 5th region this year. Team was really improved and played very hard for him.
  14. I’m still trying to make sense of Turner’s resignation, especially the timing. This has to be one of the best jobs in the state right now. You’ve got one of the top freshmen in the country on the roster, plus everyone else is coming back from a team that just made the Final Four. With that much talent and momentum, you’d think this job is going to attract some really high-level interest.
  15. It is difficult to select favorites at this stage, as the majority of rosters will undergo significant changes before the season begins. However, as of today, North Hardin, Taylor, and LaRue appear to be the front runners to watch.
  16. This is closer to happening than people want to believe.
  17. This is what I think will happen in the near future. As for football I would not be shocked if they do not start using the RPI sooner than regional championship round.
  18. Eventually, RPI rankings will likely be implemented for seeding. Furthermore, I anticipate these rankings being utilized to seed regional tournaments as well.
  19. With Edmonson dropping I think they have to be District 1. Western KY has a void on 3A teams. Trigg, O'Catholic, Caldwell and Edmonson at the top of 2A. Calloway and FS near the bottom of 4A.
  20. Tough job and you have the Martin twins leaving who are probably 2 of the top players to ever play there, and only won 16 games there career. And they had some very good athletes along with them over the 4 years. The bright side is you play a very weak schedule, so you could win some games.
  21. I agree playing Glasgow does nothing for a BG or SW. I don´t see a situation that either would play that game. I say a Logan, O´catholic, Bardstown, Taylor County would make more sense. Yes, Glasgow is trending up but you made a good point about the last 4 years. This was the first year in the past 4 that Glasgow hosted a playoff game. ACS, Barren, Adair, and Hart were also all down this past year which hurt the SOS/RPI for Glasgow. All 4 of those are rural/county schools that are simply going to have up and down years.
  22. They must have an established HC in mind who will take this job, right? I agree at small schools seems you either have to find someone with ties to community, or it is a person trying to be HC for the first time. Would they have let Benton go for a first time HC?
  23. I agree has to be an issue other than football. Last year he won district and beat the teams he was suppose to beat. Year before he won district and won a first round playoffs game, which is big IMO considering the teams in district 2.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.