Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Caverna

Featured Replies

Per the school district’s website.

Randal Parmley I’ve heard is gonna be the front runner for this one , he’s been an assistant coach at Glasgow I really believe he could get them turned around.

It would be incredibly hard to turn this thing into something. They just had their best class since the 80s and they wasn’t good. With the Martin brothers graduating they are going to take a big step back next year regardless of the coach. They are a local team and I wish them the best just trying to be realistic.

13 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

It would be incredibly hard to turn this thing into something. They just had their best class since the 80s and they wasn’t good. With the Martin brothers graduating they are going to take a big step back next year regardless of the coach. They are a local team and I wish them the best just trying to be realistic.

One reason they wasn’t very good is they were poorly coached, with the athletes that they had and the district they where in they should have been 1 or 2 in the district.

Any news on this Job? Word is a Glasgow assistant may be interested.

Tough job and you have the Martin twins leaving who are probably 2 of the top players to ever play there, and only won 16 games there career.  And they had some very good athletes along with them over the 4 years. The bright side is you play a very weak schedule, so you could win some games.

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

Where are the twins going? 

Kentucky State.

I've heard they may not have enough young men to play to field a team, I hope this is not the case. 

Has anyone heard anything on this job? It has been open for a while. 

I had heard one of the assistant coaches applied and the admin said don't bother. I think they may be contemplating doing away with the program. I am unsure of this however. I would love to hear someone closer to the program confirm that. 

I heard they may have hired that assistant, but fielding a team may still be up in the air. Not sure about all of this. 

How many players do you have to have to field a team. I mean a Class A school you would think you could get by with 20 it just doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to find 20 kids that want to play football. I know there are athletes in that school you just have to get them to come out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.