Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. This may be the case some years. But not this year. No doubt in my mind that we will give it everything we have. But will it be enough? Are we the little train that keeps saying : I think I can, I think I can!! All I have herd out of Greenup Co is. This is the year. All I've herd out of RAM land is wait one or two more years. Now we are playing GCHS and now I here this will be a close game. I've herd things like we are so much stronger because of the off season weight program. We have a great QB. Our line is awesome. ect. ect. Now everything is being down played. I do hope this is a great game. I hope we win. But if you listen to all the talk out of each school/town. This is the GCHS's year. And it's a down year for my RAMS. No doubt in my mind we our going to come out just like GC all fired up. We will play with heart. But will we be able to last four quarters? That's the ?
  2. With the big experienced line and hard nosed running backs I don't see how we have a chance to win this game. Greenup Co will be poised to try and run us out of the stadium and back to Raceland. Is there any way the RAMS can win this game? Our team is young. Greenups team dominated by seniors. Our line on both sides of the ball will be out manned by about 50# per man. Greenups backs run harder and are stronger. Both have good QB's. Maybe about half of the Greenup football team will get in trouble and won't be able to dress for the game!! :lol: That should make it even!
  3. Thanks for letting everyone know what really happened. Fans love to jump the gun on negative things. I thought that someone would come forward and let everyone know what really happened. LC 's coaches will play the game with class. Sometimes you just can't help what the outcome is going to be. Never tell your 2nd and 3rd team players to lay down!!:ylsuper:
  4. ^^^^Your right on the money Bluto!^^^^ Both of these teams fans and players have lots of class. Things happen! We love playing LCA because of the way we get treated. And the teams plays hard. Last year we got to play LC in a playoff game. Nothing but class from players and fans.
  5. :scared:Good win GC!! See you friday! :eek:
  6. If I were a SV player and I new that LC was taking a knee or punting on first down, fumbling, throwing int ect on purpose.It would hurt worse then getting beat 75-0 or 99-0. It's not right. But LC should have had the freshmen in early. Maybe they did. But you can't tell your 3rd string players to do dumb things like fumble ect. The other team will know. And that would hurt them and the fans worse. If I were a player walking down town. I wouldn't want people talking around me saying. LC had to fall on purpose because the SV players couldn't tackle them. They were throwing int's. on purpose. They punted on first down to try and keep the score down. IMO that would kill me if I were part of that team. It would be better for me to get beat 75-0. Thats the ultimate put down. Taking knees ect.
  7. A coach can keep the score respectable I think for the most part! LCA Could have won 50+ -0 last night. But put in subs early. Score 40+-20. Also Raceland could have won by 50+ last night. But 2nd and 3rd string players played parts of the 3rd qtr. And all of the fourth. Result 49-14. You cant tell yours kids don't go out and stand. Just use every player you have. And use them early.
  8. Big win HHS! 1A Beechwood get back to playing schools you can compete in! This team won't back down from anybody! Hope you came out of this game healthy!!
  9. Great win RAMS. The O-line did a good job last night. Opened up some big holes for the backs. And the D-line did a good job of getting in the backfield. Who's next???..............Oh my:madman::taz:
  10. Good win Tomcats. Got to get tougher on defense though. Tough games ahead!! Good luck next week!
  11. Good win. Great attitude about the game. You dont have to beat another team by 50. This state doesn't go by how bad you beat at team! Just win. Helps your kids for the future!:clap:
  12. Great Win!! Winning the tough one's shows courage, experience and luck. If you have those three you can go along way!!:clap:
  13. It's not the same. No grilling.
  14. GC plays with tons of confidence. They hit you and play smash mouth football. They are a senior dominated team. They have size and strength. With the schedule they play. They should have a very good year. That is until the playoffs. Then it's Bell Co. Don't need to say anymore.
  15. With the effort they gave the first two games. Losing to Ashland only in the last few minutes of the game. And beating Russell the way they did. I'd say the GC team is alot better then last year. They have a senior dominated team. And seem to have tons of confidence. Very good ball team. IMO
  16. Only giving great honor Doc! No harm intended. One jab deserves another. All in the fun of rivalry!
  17. I thought that was obvious!!:lol:
  18. Exactly my point. They came within a touchdown of winning. But that was last year. And GC wasn't very good. This years team so far has made a 180.. Your turning heads. It's obvious you are so much better then last years team. Your bigger and stronger. Notre Dame will bring in maybe 25 players. From the offenensive and defense line to the power backs. I don't think ND will last long. I would never say take any team for granted! Always respect. But it is my belief that GC will roll all over this out matched team. No disrespect to PND. I just feel GC is that much better. Last years score GC won 29-25.
  19. :notworthy::notworthy: It's obvious you reign supreme in the class of sarcasm.:notworthy: It was funny. I bet you keep all your friends in:cry:
  20. Even in down years you beat this team. 50--6.
  21. Danville in a hhard fought game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.