38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raceland
    • Greenup County

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the big experienced line and hard nosed running backs I don't see how we have a chance to win this game. Greenup Co will be poised to try and run us out of the stadium and back to Raceland. Is there any way the RAMS can win this game? Our team is young. Greenups team dominated by seniors. Our line on both sides of the ball will be out manned by about 50# per man. Greenups backs run harder and are stronger. Both have good QB's. Maybe about half of the Greenup football team will get in trouble and won't be able to dress for the game!! :lol: That should make it even!:D

With the big experienced line and hard nosed running backs I don't see how we have a chance to win this game. Is there any way the RAMS can win this game? Our team is young. Greenups team dominated by seniors. Our line on both sides of the ball will be out manned by about 50# per man. Greenups backs run harder and are stronger.

I wouldn't sell this Rams' team short come Friday...

With the big experienced line and hard nosed running backs I don't see how we have a chance to win this game. Greenup Co will be poised to try and run us out of the stadium and back to Raceland. Is there any way the RAMS can win this game? Our team is young. Greenups team dominated by seniors. Our line on both sides of the ball will be out manned by about 50# per man. Greenups backs run harder and are stronger. Both have good QB's. Maybe about half of the Greenup football team will get in trouble and won't be able to dress for the game!! :lol: That should make it even!:D

SANDBAGGER!!!!

Ok I will give it a go...

Greenup is pretty beat up right now and the Oline is plagued with injuries. The Rams are looking for revenge and we can count on them being really up for this game. The Musketeers may be over confident and are still having trouble with the pass protection. They are also coming off a Saturday game and have one less day to prepare for the Rams. This will be a very close game.

SANDBAGGER!!!!

Ok I will give it a go...

Greenup is pretty beat up right now and the Oline is plagued with injuries. The Rams are looking for revenge and we can count on them being really up for this game. The Musketeers may be over confident and are still having trouble with the pass protection. They are also coming off a Saturday game and have one less day to prepare for the Rams. This will be a very close game.

Nice post again PureFan, this will be a huge game for both programs with a big crowd to watch an awesome ball game this Friday night, it will be high intensity football atmosphere at it's best. GCHS, you play hard to your full potential every night and leave nothing on that field, you win.

Nice post again PureFan, this will be a huge game for both programs with a big crowd to watch an awesome ball game this Friday night, it will be high intensity football atmosphere at it's best. GCHS, you play hard to your full potential every night and leave nothing on that field, you win.

You can say that again! We love hosting the Rams at Greenup...Just one thing, Could you guys bring your concession stand with you???

You can say that again! We love hosting the Rams at Greenup...Just one thing, Could you guys bring your concession stand with you???

I can talk to the band parents and see if it can go mobile if you like. I keep meaning to tell them how much people brag on them on BGP and always forget. I will have to tell them soon.

I look for an electric atmosphere Friday. Big crowd, big hits, and big upset.:lol:

I can talk to the band parents and see if it can go mobile if you like. I keep meaning to tell them how much people brag on them on BGP and always forget. I will have to tell them soon.

I look for an electric atmosphere Friday. Big crowd, big hits, and big upset.:lol:

Greenup is the underdog, right?:sssh:

Greenup is the underdog, right?:sssh:

This may be the case some years. But not this year. No doubt in my mind that we will give it everything we have. But will it be enough? Are we the little train that keeps saying : I think I can, I think I can!! All I have herd out of Greenup Co is. This is the year. All I've herd out of RAM land is wait one or two more years. Now we are playing GCHS and now I here this will be a close game. I've herd things like we are so much stronger because of the off season weight program. We have a great QB. Our line is awesome. ect. ect. Now everything is being down played. I do hope this is a great game. I hope we win. But if you listen to all the talk out of each school/town. This is the GCHS's year. And it's a down year for my RAMS. No doubt in my mind we our going to come out just like GC all fired up. We will play with heart. But will we be able to last four quarters? That's the ?