Raceland/Greenup County Predictions

Ram

Who wins?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raceland
    • Greenup County

GC should win this one but if our patched up O-line doesn't gel and our two best cornerbacks aren't on the feild this could be a long night.Bottom line ,this game will be won by the best coaching and the smallest ego. (prepare, prepare, prepare, and platoon the feild with the best eleven) I'm just trying to keep it real and no I don't have kid that is a cornerback, I just want to win.

Even with all the injuries to this GC team. GC should still win. The RAMS start two soph. lineman. And two freshman at other positions. I got a feeling you wont have any freshmen starting for GC nomatter how many injuries you have. But we will show up and give it all we got!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this why GC is complaining of so many injuries?? Is Oldrambler causing all these? :D

The "Oldrambler Factor" should not be overlooked folks. He's borderline supernatural and 100% legend.

You should have played when he and his friends were on the fence telling you, in not so nice terms, what you were doing wrong and what you should do right.

The "Oldramber Factor" is taking over. Raceland just got a little bit better.

I want to thank the Greenup fans. I heard you all were planning a "Black out". We are now planning an "Orange Out". I can think of nothing to make the Greenup County stadium look better then a sea of "Orange and Black". Thanks for helping.:thumb:

I want to thank the Greenup fans. I heard you all were planning a "Black out". We are now planning an "Orange Out". I can think of nothing to make the Greenup County stadium look better then a sea of "Orange and Black". Thanks for helping.:thumb:

That's too funny. 3 colors to choose from and they choose one the only mutual color?! LOL

This should be a good game. It will be interesting to see how both defenses hold up to the different challenges that each team's offense presents.

Greenup faces another Ashland-like spread attack to which they surrendered 44 points. Of course, Raceland doesn't have the players Ashland has, but I think their QB is just as good if not better. If Greenup's pass defense is weak and they can't get a significant pass rush, then I look for him to pick them apart.

On the other hand, Raceland faces the strongest front line they've seen so far this season. Do they have the ability to stop Greenup from lining up and running over them time after time? Maybe not.

I think turnovers will play a significant role because I don't think either team will be able to stop the other on a consistent basis. As for predicting a winner, I'll go with Greenup because they seem to have a big class of motivated seniors who want to go out on a winning note.

N

This should be a good game. It will be interesting to see how both defenses hold up to the different challenges that each team's offense presents.

Greenup faces another Ashland-like spread attack to which they surrendered 44 points. Of course, Raceland doesn't have the players Ashland has, but I think their QB is just as good if not better. If Greenup's pass defense is weak and they can't get a significant pass rush, then I look for him to pick them apart.

On the other hand, Raceland faces the strongest front line they've seen so far this season. Do they have the ability to stop Greenup from lining up and running over them time after time? Maybe not.

I think turnovers will play a significant role because I don't think either team will be able to stop the other on a consistent basis. As for predicting a winner, I'll go with Greenup because they seem to have a big class of motivated seniors who want to go out on a winning note.

Now rp, There you go making an intelligent post. I know that I have been gone for 8 months but since when was this allowed :lol:.

Good post and you made some very good points. :thumb: