Greenup County/Notre Dame, OH Predictions

PureFan

Who Gets the Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets the Win?

What was last year's score?

Exactly my point. They came within a touchdown of winning. But that was last year. And GC wasn't very good. This years team so far has made a 180.. Your turning heads. It's obvious you are so much better then last years team. Your bigger and stronger. Notre Dame will bring in maybe 25 players. From the offenensive and defense line to the power backs. I don't think ND will last long. I would never say take any team for granted! Always respect. But it is my belief that GC will roll all over this out matched team. No disrespect to PND. I just feel GC is that much better. Last years score GC won 29-25.

With the effort they gave the first two games. Losing to Ashland only in the last few minutes of the game. And beating Russell the way they did. I'd say the GC team is alot better then last year. They have a senior dominated team. And seem to have tons of confidence. Very good ball team. IMO

GC plays with tons of confidence. They hit you and play smash mouth football. They are a senior dominated team. They have size and strength. With the schedule they play. They should have a very good year. That is until the playoffs. Then it's Bell Co. Don't need to say anymore.

One of the big differences between last year and this year is simply the time spent in the weight room during the off season. Copley started in late March of 2009 giving the Musketeers only a few months of weight lifting before the season started. This year the team had a one week break at the end of the last season and have not stopped lifting. Even though Greenup missed nearly 20 days of school due to inclement weather the weightroom was open and the boys were in attendance.

Notre Dame shut out Fayettville-Perry last week 33-0. They racked up 240 rushing yards and have a pretty good QB in Hannah who passed for 199 yards with ZERO interceptions. This team has a new head coach and is not the same team the Musketeers faced last year.

REMEMBER what it is like to be the underdog and really want the WIN. Don't look any farther down the road than this Saturday Night. Focus on your assignments and give 110% Give Notre Dame the same level of respect and preparation you gave Russell and Ashland and you should come out on top.

Notre Dame shut out Fayettville-Perry last week 33-0. They racked up 240 rushing yards and have a pretty good QB in Hannah who passed for 199 yards with ZERO interceptions. This team has a new head coach and is not the same team the Musketeers faced last year.

REMEMBER what it is like to be the underdog and really want the WIN. Don't look any farther down the road than this Saturday Night. Focus on your assignments and give 110% Give Notre Dame the same level of respect and preparation you gave Russell and Ashland and you should come out on top.

Great Post Pure Fan, play every play likes it's your last men, leave nothing on that field every play...