Raceland vs Fleming County Predictions

sidelinedoc

Raceland vs Fleming County  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Fleming County

I guess I will start. I think that Raceland will not overlook Fleming as they did last year. With the game being at home and after a humbling experience at Ashland, I look for the Rams to play more intensely and focused. I look for a close game but I give the edge to our Rams.

Fleming Co is a 3A school. I believe they are in the same dist. as Russell. They have a new coach this year. They hired one of the asst. coaches like we did. I know they played their first game last friday and lost to 1A Nicholas Co 20-28. They played Fairview in the grid. Fairview won it in a close game. They have a QB that can scramble out of the pocket or out of the roll out very well. He's fast and hard to get your hands on him. They did shut down Fairview for the most part. So the defense should be good. Seems like they have trouble moving the ball. I believe Mr Farley can pick this team apart. And then drop the bomb on them a few times. I believe the RAMS will be ok in this game. But they have to go out and earn it. No silly mistakes.

Thanks Coach. I expect the Rams to come out with a chip on their sholder this week. They won't hang their heads, but they will be wanting to prove a point. I expect this to be bad news for Fleming.

Thanks for your kind words. BTW, we need to get Painter a little more involved in these threads.

Good luck to Raceland and get back on that win wagon JD

Thanks John.

I look for Raceland to get back on the horse and to have a good performance. I hope the defense comes out with something to prove after last weeks weak performance. This would be a good time for them to show they can stop the run. Raceland needs to step it up and play more physically and set the tone.

I think this will be a high scoring game and I think Raceland will end up on the smiling side of the scoreboard. It should be an entertaining game to watch.

Thanks Ryan, I hope you're right about the outcome, good luck to your devils this week, I hope they do the impossible.