Everything posted by 85Bears
-
Ballard 79 Scott County 70
Great win for Ballard.
-
Discussion of the 8th Region Preview
Look for Owen County big man Carson Williams to make some noise this year.
-
Lexington Catholic 61 Lexington Christian 48
I was impressed with the guards of Catholic in this game.
-
Gallatin County 74 Simon Kenton 55
Impressed with Gallatin in this game.
-
Franklin County 49 Woodford County 42
This was an interesting game to watch.
-
8th Region All "A" Semis - Gallatin County vs. Owen County
Should be a great game!
-
8th Region 2010-11 Predictions - OMG
Look for Owen County to be a surprise team with big Williams and the emergence of Osborne. Also, yet another Shelton will be key in the success of the Owen County as he has improved vastly since last year.
-
Best athlete in NKY History that you remember, Not best player just Athlete?
I would say Clark Shelton from Owen County. He played in the late 1970s to early 1980s.
-
Lawrence County 2010/2011
With the loss of Michael Adkins, the void should be hard to fill.
-
Hicks To Trinity
They will dominate with him.
-
Mr. Baseball
JT Riddle from Western Hills is the real deal.
-
Top Seniors in NKY
Brody Layton from Owen County. Has a nasty slider and was clocked this summer in this low eighties consistantly.
-
Gallatin County/ South Oldham Predictions
South by twenty. Too many shooters and Henry County is a shooter's gym.
-
Grant County Head Coach Job
I thought this was about the coaching position.
-
Carroll County 51 Gallatin County 43
Does anyone have a stat report?
-
Eminence 62 Trimble County 60
This is shocking.
-
Walton Verona 40 Owen County 30
I view Wainscott as the best guard Owen County has this year.
-
Walton Verona 40 Owen County 30
I highly doubt that Owen's best shot was 30 points. Gayheart and Kemper both had bad games. Outside of Walton Verona's third quarter run, the game is even.
-
Top underclassman in the 8th???
I would have Gayheart number one.
-
Holmes 49 Holy Cross 32
Does anyone know Holmes's record?
-
Owen County 32 Carroll County 30
Final from Owenton.
-
Owen County / Carroll County Predictions 1/2
Any thoughts on how the game will go?
-
Saint Xavier 70 Franklin County 68
Great effort by both teams.
-
Trimble County 61 Carroll County 51
I could not make it, but his is shocking.
-
Henry County 44 Owen County 41
Final from Owenton.