Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County / Carroll County Predictions 1/2

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on how the game will go?

With Devine back at full strength I would say this will be a close one. As usual I take the Panthers! Unless they have a little Daytona fatigue!

 

I think this will be a good game and I hope there are no injuries!

Wasn't she at full strength the first meeting?

Wasn't she at full strength the first meeting?

 

Yes ..but unfortunately as a team we did not play well at all. I believe we shot somewhere like 25%.. Hope for a better game this time!

 

Hannah has been hurt since the last day of school ( Dec. 18 ) but now seems to be able to move at full speed again. I hope your player gets to 100% also. These small schools have a hard time when they have people out!

No pun intended, hope you all win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.