Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. That is an interesting site to say the least.
  2. Wishful thinking. There is no way you rank them preseason ahead of Conner. Dixie I could see, Campbell you could make a case for as well, but no way ahead of Conner.JMO
  3. According to Ernst, Ray will be on Wirth's staff this year. Forgive me if a thread was already started for this, but I couldn't find one.
  4. It will definitely be crucial to get the right person in there. They are losing a lot of good players right now, but there are some who might come out with the right hire. Either way NCC has a big advantage right now.
  5. While I don't see HC throwing Roenker vs Ludlow, I don't think they can afford to just throw anyone out there. Ludlow is 3-1 right now and will probably throw Hammons.
  6. Long and tall are two different things in my opinion. Long usually refers to lanky athletes which can be guards or whoever. This is a word you hear about to describe guys on the defensive end a lot. Long arms, long reach... that's the way I think of it at least.
  7. Haha that's what I figured. Clyde would have been a stud had he ever laid his hands on one of the new Stealth bats.
  8. Did they have that type of technology such as doughnuts way back then?
  9. Exactly. I'd always loosen up with it swinging one handed in circles, waving the bat in circles behind my back with my hands over my head, and other things of that nature. Then I'd always put that down and take some warm-up cuts with my regular bat. It was more of a thing to get my muscles looser than to time a pitcher.:thumb:
  10. HAHAHAHAHA. I knew you'd like it. This is truly an impressive thread. Just when you thought it was over... FTR I nominate it as well.
  11. Wow... Any details on this one?
  12. Expected with Isler pitching and Connor not being able to go. What's CovCath's record now?
  13. Stamm isn't going anywhere, and he's done a heck of a job with the program. Oh yeah and his baseball team is currently 3-1 as well.
  14. Tyler Shelton pitched the complete game for the Panthers.
  15. Brad Cooper had the game tying hit in the top of the 7th to send it to extras. Keith Egan hit a two run bomb in the top of the 8th. Paul Ritter nailed it down in the bottom of the inning. Good game.
  16. I can't see him coming back, and from the looks of their team Luke should be the starting catcher. Although, there will be another guy or two in the hunt at first. I think Farris is going to stay in the outfield though.
  17. He's athletic enough to move to a couple different positions.
  18. Honestly, can't remember... Although I do know when Coach Meeks was coaching JV he liked playing night games under the lights, so that could be why.
  19. There are some games that are scheduled like that in the 9th. I know HC has done this before upon occasion.
  20. I think most of the good ones throw in the 70's and low 80's. There are plenty of kids that are lucky to make it out of the 60's.
  21. The kid who came in at the end of the game was throwing pretty good from what I heard. HC's bats just finally woke up I guess.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.