Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. He was walking in for his second dunk pretty much and it looked like he barely jumped. It was amazing how much authority he threw it down with, after seeing how nonchalant he came in for the slam.
  2. Because they need to let this kid grow up and develop. He's an eighth grader, and he has no business playing varsity basketball for Holmes after seeing him today. I do think he'll be a stud in the future, but asking him to contribute to varsity at this point is putting too much pressure on that kid.
  3. Who ever made the secret weapon comments was being completely unfair to McClendon.
  4. He got hurt in the HC game when he was undercut and came down on his back/elbow. I heard his arm was broke, but I haven't seen him in a cast or sling so I'm not completely sure what the injury is. Maybe an NCC person could clear that up.
  5. I disagree. Jake Geisler is their best big man, and Matt is right behind him. Jake maybe provides a little depth but he's not as good as either of those two.
  6. Wow Schmidt has come from out of nowhere to really earn himself some significant minutes. He played a ton in the Highlands game as well. Meyer and Conner really need to get it going or this kid is going to take one of their spots.
  7. Lol granted it is a gimmick defense, but one that shouldn't work at the varsity level. Unless, of course, you really only have those two players. CovCath is better than Campbell, and if anything the gimmick defense proves it more.
  8. Your not seeing my point. This is what CovCath was supposed to do and they did it. That's fine it's a good thing. However, I don't think they are a different team and are going to set the world on fire now. My whole point is it's not an upset neither team is that great. If CCH would have came out and absolutely lit it up and won 66-35 then OK I'd see a reason to think that it was unexpected.
  9. I'm not saying it's not. I think it was a win that they should have had and they did. It's not a bad thing to say they are a better team than the Camels. I'm not saying they got lucky, or anything of that nature. They are better than Campbell County and they should have beat them.
  10. Lol OK.. I don't even think we are discussing the same point anymore.
  11. Right, but does it make you think because they beat Campbell County that they've all of a sudden solved all their problems and are turning the corner. They still obviously don't have an offense. Campbell County doesn't have one either.
  12. Take it how you want. It's no secret CCH isn't very good this year. They are still better than the Camels. You can't be too excited as a CovCath fan when they only scored 44 points.
  13. Right... No upset. Just typical Campbell County being overrated.
  14. Yeah, the offense HC runs just gave them open layups all night. It also never hurts when you start the game by hitting several threes to open things up.
  15. Not really. They weren't that big. The JV team though did have several tall players. The JV team seemed bigger and shot the ball much better than the varsity team did. I do know Withrow was without forward Carl Porter though.
  16. Haha yes. IDK the final on the JV ...Withrow won by about 12, but it was a closer game than that.
  17. I agree if you're putting the young guys in let them play.
  18. I'm sorry I didn't see the prediction thread, but I guess you must be a very smart person if you agreed with me.:thumb::thumb:
  19. Not surprising. Highlands struggles against teams that play tough disciplined man-to-man. Newport is still an undisciplined ball club. They have talent, but they're undisciplined.
  20. Yeah they really aren't very quick either. This is where I could see an Austin Collinsworth helping them.
  21. No doubt about Boone being No.2 until proven otherwise.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.