Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covcath 44 Campbell Co 35

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats CCH on getting their first win of the season. I really felt that this game was a winable game. I don't think CCHS overlooked this game, just sounds like the got beat on the floor. From the updates, sounds like the shot poorly. I look forward to seeing the stats on this one.

If someone has an update on Shover, please pass on.

CovCath gets their first win of the season against a good Campbell County team.

(from TheOldGuy post)

 

Ives 14

Maile 20

Shover 3

 

Nerl 9

Smith 7

Albrecht 7

Any stats on Rebounds?

Looks like CC took a big step back. From the sounds of it guard play was an issue with all the turnovers. This was one of the Camels concerns coming into the season.

I listened to the last few minutes. Congrats to the Colonels on their first win. They came out fired up. Maile gave a great interview, he speaks well. I can see him in the locker room after MLB games in the future giving his best Bull Durham. LOL

Campbell County out rebounded CovCath 30-24

 

CovCath Shoots from the floor 41.7% - 46.7 & from behind the arch

 

Campbell County 34.1% - 27.3 from behind the arch

I listened to the last few minutes. Congrats to the Colonels on their first win. They came out fired up. Maile gave a great interview, he speaks well. I can see him in the locker room after MLB games in the future giving his best Bull Durham. LOL

 

 

LOL......

CCHS definitely did not shoot well, but I would not use that as an excuse, I'm sure it was Cov Cath's D that forced the poor shooting

Looks like CC took a big step back. From the sounds of it guard play was an issue with all the turnovers. This was one of the Camels concerns coming into the season.

 

They are in need of a PG. They have scorers but no press or zone breaker

Shover was indeed sick and that is why he was not on the bench and Pauly was not feeling well either! Pauly was at the Dr. this morning and he just might have a ulcer!

  • Author
I listened to the last few minutes. Congrats to the Colonels on their first win. They came out fired up. Maile gave a great interview, he speaks well. I can see him in the locker room after MLB games in the future giving his best Bull Durham. LOL

 

:laugh:

 

Congrats to the Colonels on their first win.

 

I believe I predicted this to be their first victory in the prediction thread. :D

:laugh:

 

Congrats to the Colonels on their first win.

 

I believe I predicted this to be their first victory in the prediction thread. :D

 

:thumb: It certainly had the feel of a CCH win. I don't dare say it was an upset. I did not think CCHS had played anyone of not yet. CCH was 0-6, but their losses were all to better competition.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.