Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. I wouldn't say the dunk was as impressive as the unexpected nature of it. It was pretty normal; not like he hammered it but it was just exciting because I didn't expect him to do it at all.
  2. There is another set of "VIP" type seats across the gym that are reserved during the season. I'm not sure how they were using those tonight. It seemed like a lot of the players from Holmes and HC sat there. Both corners of the gym were wide open. Put it this way.... There was noone in danger of getting locked out tonight at that game.
  3. BTW There were tons of open seats at HC tonight. I still don't understand what the big deal is about it being too small. It was an awesome atmosphere but there were still plenty of seats available.
  4. Sorry I haven't been around all day and just now saw this, but the link is http://www.hchscov.com.
  5. I think it's safe to say he'll win the pregame dunk contest. Although, Elijah usually still kind of lightly one hand dunks them while they do layups.
  6. Coach Sullivan has to be happy about this one. Him and his guys definitely deserve it.
  7. Not for Holmes. They haven't been dunking since like the first couple games of the year. I heard it was because of a technical they got for dunking with the refs out but am not 100% on that maybe someone can confirm. Their warmups are pretty boring now.
  8. I couldn't believe he threw it down. He was leading the pack but with two guys right on his heels. He elevated quickly and really got up on that one. It was pretty awesome to see in person. I was impressed.
  9. The entire 35th District Tournament can be seen by going to Holy Cross' website. Right on the front page there is an icon that says HCTV. That link takes you right to the live video broadcast and all the games on demand. http://www.hchscov.com
  10. The biggest key for CCH's bigs to be successful is for them to actually get enough touches. If CovCath throws it inside and drives to the basket they have a good chance of winning IMO. Otherwise it will be the same game as last time.
  11. Wow... I knew Romes presents a huge matchup problem for CCH, but I thought Maile would be able to slow him down some. If I remember correctly he had about 20 didn't he? I look for that to be a problem again tonight. If Maile can't stop him they don't have anyone else athletic enough too.
  12. Did Maile guard Romes in the first meeting?
  13. I seriously have no idea about all these grade school kids I keep hearing about at HC's gym. I have never seen a swarm of grade schoolers taking up seats when I go to an HC game. Let me ask you this do you know if people were closed out at districts last time it was played at HC?
  14. This game will be broadcast via Holy Cross' website in video as well... http://www.hchscov.com.
  15. The Indians are no doubt playing their best ball right now. Another big game for Trimpe and that makes the Indians soooo much better when they have someone hitting threes. It's so much easier to stop them from scoring if you can collapse on Giwa and collapse on Egan without getting hurt. St. Henry did that tonight and Trimpe torched them. He also had a nice night taking it to the rim.
  16. I think NCC has a great chance to sneak up on some people in this tournament. Their defensive style will really give some teams some trouble as shown in the NDA game a week ago.
  17. I think they've showed glimpses all season. Their problem is consistency. They are definitely a dangerous team. I would be worried if I'm a Highlands fan.
  18. I know HC vs CovCath sold out at CCH I believe maybe last year? I remember broadcasting it and my partner showed up late and they weren't letting him in. Mark Wehry had to go down and tell the guys that he was indeed there to broadcast.
  19. This is a big win for Newport heading into districts. Brossart is a team that forces you to be patient and disciplined on both ends of the court which is what Newport usually struggles with. Sounds like a great game wish I could have gone.
  20. That is what it was was a tailgate party. Lol at CovCath it's school spirit... At Holy Cross its a conspiracy to lockout the colonel crazies.
  21. That's what I thought. I really can't remember any game I've ever been to at HC where people got shutout. I know it gets crammed but I cant remember people not being able to get in.
  22. This game is going to be broadcast in video online via HC's website.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.