Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 67 Heritage Academy 65 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final from the 33rd District. I had a hunch that this one would be an interesting game.

First ever playoff win for Cooper. Has Heritage ever won a playoff game? Seems like they were competitive with Capel there a few years ago, but I don't remember them every winning.

Nice win for the Jaguars. Tough game coming up against Boone @ Boone.

Hmm... How many games has Cooper won?

 

Two. Cooper beat South Central, Indiana (1A team with a 4-16 record) and now Heritage.

Edited by gchs_uk9

Two. Cooper beat South Central (Indiana), a 1A team with a 4-16 record and now Heritage.

 

Thats 3 wins actually

Cooper now officially has the highest winning percentage in tournament play of any team in the history of the state. Congrats to Cooper.

Two. Cooper beat South Central (Indiana), a 1A team with a 4-16 record and now Heritage.

 

Thats 3 wins actually

 

No, no, you misunderstood me. South Central is the 1A school with the 4-16 record. I've edited my intial post to eliminate future confusion.

Cooper now officially has the highest winning percentage in tournament play of any team in the history of the state. Congrats to Cooper.

 

That's funny. I guess records are meant to be broken. Cooper's record will last for 2 days. Congrats to Cooper on getting a tourney win.

I had a feeling Cooper would pull it out in the end. I would have loved to have watched this game.

I had a feeling Cooper would pull it out in the end. I would have loved to have watched this game.

 

Didn't Heritage Academy beat Augusta pretty bad last week?

Didn't Heritage Academy beat Augusta pretty bad last week?

 

They beat Augusta by 13 at home. Heritage finishes this season 6-15.

They beat Augusta by 13 at home. Heritage finishes this season 6-15.

Where is Heritage Academy located?

Where is Heritage Academy located?

 

It's a Florence address in Boone County, northern Kentucky.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.