Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 67 Heritage Academy 65 (OT)

Featured Replies

Where is Heritage Academy located?

 

Just south of 42 and 25.

Congrats to Cooper. Nice win for a first year school!

Coach Sullivan has to be happy about this one. Him and his guys definitely deserve it.

Great job Cooper :thumb:

Just south of 42 and 25.

 

It's actually on 42, just South of Main Street in Florence.

Would this have been the first district win for Heritage?

 

Not sure on that, but they had some good teams when the older capel was there as well. Late 90's. Had to be a fun one to watch. Who was considered the under dog in this one?

Congrats to Cooper on their first postseason win ever

Congrats to the Jaguars on their district win!!!!:thumb:

Congrats to Cooper and Coach Sullivan!!!! While it has been a long season for the boys, the work had to feel like it paid off last night. Especially when the win came in such a good game. These boys have been taking a beating all year, but I think Coach Sullivan will be telling them they have become one special group of young men over this long season. He is a great coach and I wish him and the players the best of luck.

It's actually on 42, just South of Main Street in Florence.

 

For us old-timers Main St is 25.

Congrats to Coach Sullivan and the Cooper players.

For us old-timers Main St is 25.

 

I thought 25 was Main Street, but couldn't remember exactly. Should've known that.

I knew it... I called this last week. I'm so happy for Tim and his players. Wish I could have been there for that special moment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.