Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District: Holmes @ Holy Cross Predictions (2/24)

Who wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Holmes travels to Holy Cross Tues at 6:00 to take on the Indians in the first round of the 35th District Tournament.

 

Holmes finished the regular season 27-2 and come in winning 26 of their last 27.

Holy Cross finished the regular season 13-11 and come in on a 3 game winning streak after losing 5 straight.

 

Holmes won the first match up at Holmes 55-41.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could go down to the wire or Holmes could win by 18-20 just don't know which Holmes team will show up, but I fell like they pull out the victory.

  • Author

I agree. Holmes is either going to blow HC out of the gym like the two recent times they've played at HC (56-29, 56-37), or it's going to come down to the fourth quarter with them pulling it out in the end. I like HC's chances a lot more this go around at keeping the game close. They have proved to be a tough team at home this year. With that said though, I think Henley has the boys ready to go for the post season, after the close game with SK.

 

Holmes 58

Holy Cross 43

Holmes will come in focused since it is post-season and wins by 16.

IMO if Holmes plays like they did against SK and Holy Cross plays like they have been playing, HC has a legit chance. It has happened in the past and I honestly think it may happen.

Holmes will come in focused since it is post-season and wins by 16.

 

I agree, I think Holmes will go out and take care of business.

Holmes by whatever they want 1-30 possible 40. Doesn't matter!!! :thumb: They will win. :popcorn:

  • Author
IMO if Holmes plays like they did against SK and Holy Cross plays like they have been playing, HC has a legit chance. It has happened in the past and I honestly think it may happen.

 

I agree. HC has really been playing some great ball lately, after losing 5 straight. History isn't on the Indians side in this one though...Holmes has owned HC at the Finn the past few times they've played there.

I agree. HC has really been playing some great ball lately, after losing 5 straight. History isn't on the Indians side in this one though...Holmes has owned HC at the Finn the past few times they've played there.

 

What about 91 and 96? I agree they have been beating them there in the recent past, but the Indians have beaten superior Holmes teams a few times in the past.

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

Can't wait for this one and CCH/Beechwood. The atmosphere for both is going to be outstanding.

  • Author

What about 91 and 96? I agree they have been beating them there in the recent past, but the Indians have beaten superior Holmes teams a few times in the past.

 

Come on now...that's two times and more than ten years ago. :lol: Here's the results of the last 3 times these two have played at Holy Cross:

 

07/08

Holmes 56 Holy Cross 37

 

05/06

Holmes 56 Holy Cross 29

 

03/04

Holmes 56 Holy Cross 43

 

Also the last time these two met in the district tournament:

 

04/05

Holmes 80 Holy Cross 56

  • Author

Also, for those who can't attend, I think you cant watch it live on HC's website. Ram already gave the ok to post the link but I don't have it. Maybe nkysportsblog can help us out?

What time does this one tip off again? and what time will I need to be there to get in and sit down?

  • Author
What time does this one tip off again? and what time will I need to be there to get in and sit down?

 

6:00...I'd recommend getting there aroung 4-4:30.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.