Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District: Holmes @ Holy Cross Predictions (2/24)

Who wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sorry I haven't been around all day and just now saw this, but the link is http://www.hchscov.com.

 

That is how I watched the Beechwood / CCH game tonight. The picture was a little choppy and it was hard to follow the ball on the screen. You had to go by the crowd noise on the audio to know if the shot went in. The announcers did a nice job. They had a chat feature running beside the game but they had to shut it down when the youngsters got a little out of control.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I honestly do beleive that they will shut him down

again

 

Doubtful...but that's why they play the game. We'll find out tomorrow. :thumb:

I see Holmes winning, but I would not be surprised if HC pulls off a win.

Dangerous game for Holmes, but will take the Bulldogs 57 to 48

First ha, CCH students were not down there at 3, or anytime before 3:30 while irrelevant, they weren't. And I would look for ton of HC kids to be hanging around after school until tipoff. It's going to be a loud one for sure, even being a HC fan I hope Pittman can keep his emotions in check.

 

Why are you getting defensive? I know for a fact CCH students were down in the area at 3:30 tailgating. And they got in line around 4:30. I was in the line. I would also look for HC kids to be hanging around after school obviously. And I think there will be about the same amount of people at this game as the one last night.

 

As for Pittman. I think he'll handle HC down low. The only person who can hold Pittman down is Pittman himself. He lets his yapping and his emotions get the best of him at times, so as a HC fan that is probably the best hope.

 

I wouldn't be shocked to see HC pull this off, but I doubt it happening.

If anyone is going to get in Pittman's head its Egan. These two have played against each since grade school, and I think its safe to say they don't like each other.

Unless this game is in the 30's or 40s, Holy Cross has a long night a head of them. I see the Bulldogs pouring it on now that the post season has started.

Unless this game is in the 30's or 40s, Holy Cross has a long night a head of them. I see the Bulldogs pouring it on now that the post season has started.

 

I think you will see a different Holmes team tonight. I think their mentality will be completely changed. It's hard to keep a team motivated throughout the season and during the grind. But when its tournament time and its win and advance or lose and go home it's a completely different story. Same can be said for last years Holmes team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.