Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District: Holmes @ Holy Cross Predictions (2/24)

Who wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think Pittman will abuse HC and Holmes will cruise to a 16-18 win.

 

Hope you're right. Pittman struggled the first go around and didn't seem very interested. He has gotten MUCH better with controlling his emotions since then though, and honestly I don't think I've seen him say one word to an opposing team's player since the Dixie game when he got T'd up. If he stays focused, I agree HC will have no answer for him.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're right. Pittman struggled the first go around and didn't seem very interested. He has gotten MUCH better with controlling his emotions since then though, and honestly I don't think I've seen him say one word to an opposing team's player since the Dixie game when he got T'd up. If he stays focused, I agree HC will have no answer for him.

 

 

They sure shut him down last time.

  • Author
They sure shut him down last time.

 

Do you honestly think they're going to shut him down two times in one season? If Pittman keeps his head and doesn't worry about "talking trash", I see HC having a tough time controlling him, especially with Arnold on the floor with him this time.

Do you honestly think they're going to shut him down two times in one season? If Pittman keeps his head and doesn't worry about "talking trash", I see HC having a tough time controlling him, especially with Arnold on the floor with him this time.

 

I honestly do beleive that they will shut him down

again

I'll be honest... This game worries me. I obviously don't think Holmes will lose, but I have seen HC shock the world before.

 

Its hard to believe that you can go 27-2 and get rewarded by playing your rival on their home floor in the first round of the tourney. I guess Thats the beauty and the agony of Kentucky high school hoops.

 

This district has to be one of the toughest 4 team districts in the state this year. No easy outs here. Regardless of who Holmes played in round 1 this year, it would be a tough game for District game 1.

HC is reallly pumped for the game, other sports are cancelling practice and the students have been granted an out of uniform day if they wear HC gear it should be rockin at the Finn.

I arrived to the CCH/Bwood game at 4:15 today and got in just fine. I would get there no later than 4:45, just a suggestion.

 

Also, I see holmes winning this one as long as they play their game, and then cruising past Beechwood. But it wouldn't overly surprise me if HC shocks some people.

I arrived to the CCH/Bwood game at 4:15 today and got in just fine. I would get there no later than 4:45, just a suggestion.

 

Also, I see holmes winning this one as long as they play their game, and then cruising past Beechwood. But it wouldn't overly surprise me if HC shocks some people.

 

I would expect more people to be there early because HC plays and many will atay after school

I would expect more people to be there early because HC plays and many will atay after school

 

Don't know. CCH's students were there tailgating as early as 3:00. came up to the gate at 4:30. I think the game tomorrow will have as many people as tonights did, but I doubt there will be more.

Don't know. CCH's students were there tailgating as early as 3:00. came up to the gate at 4:30. I think the game tomorrow will have as many people as tonights did, but I doubt there will be more.

 

First ha, CCH students were not down there at 3, or anytime before 3:30 while irrelevant, they weren't. And I would look for ton of HC kids to be hanging around after school until tipoff. It's going to be a loud one for sure, even being a HC fan I hope Pittman can keep his emotions in check.

FYI - I don't think they opened the doors to tonight's Beechwood/CCH game till 5:00. So be prepared to wait outside if you get there earlier.

FYI - I don't think they opened the doors to tonight's Beechwood/CCH game till 5:00. So be prepared to wait outside if you get there earlier.

 

That is what I have heard too. Could be a long cold wait for some.

Also, for those who can't attend, I think you cant watch it live on HC's website. Ram already gave the ok to post the link but I don't have it. Maybe nkysportsblog can help us out?

 

Sorry I haven't been around all day and just now saw this, but the link is http://www.hchscov.com.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.