Everything posted by Nkysportsblog
-
35th District boys game between CovCath & Beechwood time change
Did that many people get left out that night? I'm honestly asking... I remember it being a packed house, but I don't know if people were unable to get in or not.
-
35th District @ Holy Cross Boys/Girls
http://hchscov.com/... After receiving Ram's blessing. There is a TV icon that says HCTV on it. That takes you directly to the broadcast page. Their game tomorrow night will be on against St. Henry for senior night as well.
-
35th District @ Holy Cross Boys/Girls
I don't know about posting links on here. I can't ever understand the rules on that, but I think its HC's homepage. Yes it will be available on demand and live.
-
35th District @ Holy Cross Boys/Girls
I believe Holy Cross is video broadcasting these games online.
-
Covington Catholic 68 Simon Kenton 55
Lol I was referring to him getting it in the PC game. They aren't very strong this year.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
Hahaha Colonel might be onto something.
-
Covington Catholic 68 Simon Kenton 55
He might get there.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
He is indeed.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
They told Ernst he wasn't allowed to bring a laptop in. If they don't allow this, I feel Twitter should come in handy.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
Haha BOK has got to love the PR. This is just stupid on their behalf all the way around. They are turning something that really won't cost them much at all if anything and turning into a huge deal that is really going to hurt the way people view them. Just dumb...
-
Covington Holy Cross 55 Dixie 39
6'4"
-
Covington Holy Cross 55 Dixie 39
If your comparing him to Hester because he peaked early then ok, but if your comparing their games.... :idunno: I don't think so. I liked Wes Smith I think was his name. He's listed as a 6'3" Junior Center. He looked bigger than that though. How has he performed so far this year.
-
Sportsmanship at Its Finest!!!!
Unbelievable. I should have read the comments below before I read it in the middle of the hallway at school.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
I believe his point was there isn't a lot of 9th region fans who rely on KR sports or follow them consistently.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
This is dumb. Even though I'll be attending every game that I am able to I enjoy coming home and reading all the different coverage the games receive. I like listening to Mustang call an exciting play or reading comments coaches make to Ernst before the game on his blog. If they don't even let Ryan in with his laptop then I don't even know what to say about it. It's his job, it's the newspaper, how are you not going to let the Enquirer report on the games?
-
Covington Holy Cross 55 Dixie 39
I'm sure he will. Anyone know how he's projected to grow? He's looking pretty maxed out to me as far as physical maturation. If that's the case he'll be a solid player, but I don't know that he'll get a whole lot better.
-
Covington Holy Cross 55 Dixie 39
Close game in the third quarter when Sophomore Joe Allen went on a big personal 5-0 run for the Indians and pushed that lead up to nine and the Indians started to run away with it. Allen is looking like he's ready to be a varsity player. He adds defense and scoring to the Indians lineup. He should be a great player next year for HC. His outside shot has come a long way since the beginning of the year. Trammel was tough for the Colonels all night. He does a great job of hanging in the air and adjusting his jumpshot and still being able to make it. I was pretty impressed with his play. Indians are extremely dangerous if they make a couple outside shots the way they did tonight. Trimpe and Eastin both hit a couple which is rare that they are on the same night. It takes those 40 point games to mid 50's, and that is going to be good enough to beat most teams with that defense. Another night of a solid big man getting slowed by the Indians team defense. Giwa had some unreal moves tonight.
-
Newport Central Catholic 39 Ryle 32 (JV)
Breds looked great today against a much more athletic Ryle team. Taking care of the ball, playing good defense, and being disciplined was the difference.
-
Newport Central Catholic 52 Highlands 21 (JV)
Ryle beat Boone in the semis and then Newcath beat Ryle today in the finals.
-
Scott 54 Covington Catholic 42
So your saying it'd be better to be a "better team" in the playing together sense than to win games and actually be a better team.
-
Scott 54 Covington Catholic 42
They would have struggled to win any of the games that they've won without him.
-
Holmes 56 Newport Central Catholic 44
I know I don't always agree with you but you are right about this. They really only have that first 6 or 7 depending on how guys are playing. You lose a lot of offense, decision-making, maturity, and other things when you go past that.
-
2009 Covington Holy Cross
I agree with all the assessments of knochelman but I also think he will be the TE next year.
-
Dixie Heights 71 Covington Catholic 51
Lol the High School Playbook thing is comical. More time of the cheerleaders than the game. BTW those cheerleaders look thrilled to be winning by 20.
-
Holmes 56 Newport Central Catholic 44
We were talking about #30 who ETA says is Jones. Did you mean him or Mayfield as you expressed?