Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. Labeling him as the four on Holmes team, and saying he is a post player are two completely different things.
  2. I've never seen JJ play in the post once.
  3. Yes as indicated by the 17 footer he swished over Darnell. Not saying that's the only reason, because he does it fairly regularly but you got to see it first hand last night.
  4. Newport had cut it to 3 or 4 with about a minute or so to play. NewCath made huge free throws down the stretch. Jake Geisler, Jake Olberding, made the all-tourney team and Matt Geisler was the tourney MVP. Brandon Tucker and David Darnell made the all-tournament team from Newport.
  5. Lol and Dayton starting a fight in the middle of the game was classy...
  6. Darnell threw up an awesome oop off of a nice behind the back move to Luther who finished with a sweet dunk, which was by far the highlight of the game.
  7. Matt Geisler had I believe 25. Jake had about 13. Olberding was around 13 as well. The lineup with all three of these guys in at the same time is working in my opinion. I like it a lot. Swikert had a great game for St. Henry and ended up with 18 I believe.
  8. I will say I'm surprised how close they are in height.:thumb:
  9. Ok first of all I think Pittman at 6'7" could be a possible stretch, but I'm willing to grant the fact that he is indeed 6'7". That being said.... Arnold is not an inch shorter... Fact.
  10. You're right. I'm just saying I can't believe he is that tall. It has absolutely no bearing on whether Henley is a good coach, but I'm just curious if I've really been that out of it.
  11. He comes and goes, as does just about every frosh varsity contributor, but he'll definitely be one of the top players in the next couple of years.
  12. Lol so basically what you told him is that four out of the five starters are 6'2" and up. Get in the game Jtown lol. But seriously there's no way Willie Slusher is 6'3" is he? nor is Arnold 6'6"?
  13. I don't think there's any way McQueary is in here. Can you do less with more talent year in and year out than Boone? I'd probably question Mullins as well. The first three are right on though. I would say follow those three up with Schlarman and Goetz.
  14. Point well taken. These guys have shown the ability to get hot and hit some threes however, but when they don't it does make it much tougher for the Indians to score. The best way to stop that back door/cutting style offense is to be able to sag off and crowd the lane, which obviously gives Holy Cross all types of outside looks. I'm not saying to expect it out of the Indians, but they do have the capability and if they do then they would be very dangerous.
  15. Coming into this season I don't think most people who really knew what Holy Cross had expected them to even do as well as they've done. This is a style that works for them. Sure, it's going to blow up sometimes and not work, but it gives them the opportunity to upset a team like Ryle and almost Scott. Holy Cross could also be very dangerous if their shooters (Trimpe, Eastin, Lea) ever get hot from the outside.
  16. Lol I hope you aren't trying to compare these two teams' talent levels?
  17. No he's just a junior. He and Bryan will make a tough tandem next year.
  18. I honestly thought Bryan got fouled on the last play of the game, and while I know you never get the call at the end it wasn't like a ticky-tack foul someone looked to have a firm grasp on his arm and pulled him down. Big no call, but Ludlow definitely stepped up in this one. Williamson had a huge fourth quarter, and Hall carried them in the first half. Bryan really struggled just getting anything to go down. He got to the rim time and time again only to miss a floater or a 5-foot pull up. He still ended up with 25 points though, and made big plays down the stretch to keep Villa in it. Schuh also had a very nice game for the Blue Lightning hitting some big threes, and showed more athleticism on his drives than I've seen in the past.
  19. Yeah it wasn't all one-sided the refs made bad calls on each side. They went down the tubes with the rest of the game in the second half. It was just all around a terrible game to watch.
  20. IDK but they sure did need it. The refs were horrible... Although, I don't know if a third ref would make up for some of the calls being made.
  21. Zumdick and Speed really stepped up in the second half. This was one of the least entertaining games I've ever seen in my life.
  22. It'd be pretty cool to see him playing for either the Big Blue or the Bearcats just so we can all see him.
  23. I agree with you 100%. West was number one for me too.
  24. Not to get off topic, but real quick out of curiousity who do you have as the best? Guidugli had a nice year, and I'm hoping that some school will "take a chance" on him. He's a winner in my opinion.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.