Tony Guidugli leads Kentucky Stars

Congrats to him, though I don't know what he did in the bowl, I'm sure it was great. I still do not think he was the best QB in nky, but I think he was one of them and I think that is just fine..I don't think he'd complain to be considered one of them.

Not to get off topic, but real quick out of curiousity who do you have as the best?

Guidugli had a nice year, and I'm hoping that some school will "take a chance" on him. He's a winner in my opinion.

Not to get off topic, but real quick out of curiousity who do you have as the best?

Guidugli had a nice year, and I'm hoping that some school will "take a chance" on him. He's a winner in my opinion.

I personally thought West was better. But I think Guidugli was a good QB and I'm sure a school will take the chance on him.

I agree with you 100%. West was number one for me too.

West put up the numbers he did because he was the main weapon on offense though. He's a great player but IMO not as good as TG was.

TG has a much better ALL AROUND (running and passing) game and has a better pocket presence. I think it's safe to say he's probably stronger of the two as well. West will be a D2 QB at best. TG will find himself a nice D1 home.

Scouts that I know and have talked to tend to agree with this assessment.

Does anyone have any comments about Tony Guidugli leading the Bluebirds to the 5A state championship? The game between Kentucky and Tennessee all stars.

I really didn't see other top QB's play this year ,so I can't compare them to TG.When I watched Tony,I thought he had a great arm and was very accurate with his passes. He also was a very good decision maker especially when the game was on the line.He's a big guy that could run the ball,and is as tough as they come. I hope he gets some D1 looks,(offers),because I think he can get the job done. Great person,player,and comes from a great family. Good luck T.G. Any offers yet? Please keep us posted. (Thanks)