Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALL A Tourney drawing

Featured Replies

Anybody have all the 1st round games.

 

I know Beechwood plays NewCath and I think Holy Cross has Ludlow.

  • Author

St. Henry plays Newport.

In the 12th Somerset beat Moticello. They will play the winner of Burgin and Danville tomorrow. I think I read were the winner of the 12th plays at the winner of the 9th.

Wow. Beechwood has to play NCC and St. Henry plays Newport? Gotta love them blind draws! :rolleyes:

Where can I find brackets?

Wow. Beechwood has to play NCC and St. Henry plays Newport? Gotta love them blind draws! :rolleyes:

 

Where does that leave Dayton? Against Bellevue? Are the teams the same as in basketball?

Where does that leave Dayton? Against Bellevue? Are the teams the same as in basketball?

 

Not sure who Dayton plays, however I believe Bellevue plays the winner of the St. Henry/Newport game.

Not sure who Dayton plays, however I believe Bellevue plays the winner of the St. Henry/Newport game.

 

St. Henry has struggled all year long. Newport appears to be solid when Klaas pitches and struggles otherwise. They will have to throw him to beat St. Henry. Can't see either of these teams having much left to beat Bellevue.

Villa plays Heritage winner of that game plays Dayton. The winner out of the Dayton vs Villa/Heritage game wil be in the semi finals.

Villa plays Heritage winner of that game plays Dayton. The winner out of the Dayton vs Villa/Heritage game wil be in the semi finals.

 

What site are you using to find this information?

The information is not on a site yet. But I have the bracket:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.