Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALL A Tourney drawing

Featured Replies

The information is not on a site yet. But I have the bracket:sssh:

 

And not willing to share??? Your mother didn't speak to you about this when you were young? :idunno:

I am having computer issues with my email, when I get to work tomorrow I will be sure to post for all to see.:thumb:

1st Round April 13th, 2nd Round April 14th, SEMIS April 15th, Championship Friday April 17th

 

Heritage

vs Winner plays Dayton

Villa

 

St. Henry

vs Winner plays Bellevue

Newport

 

 

Bottom Bracket

 

New Cath

vs Winner plays Beechwood

LLoyd

 

 

Ludlow

vs Winner plays winner of NCC/LLOYD vs Beechwood game

Holycross

1st Round April 13th, 2nd Round April 14th, SEMIS April 15th, Championship Friday April 17th

 

Heritage

vs Winner plays Dayton

Villa

 

St. Henry

vs Winner plays Bellevue

Newport

 

 

Bottom Bracket

 

New Cath

vs Winner plays Beechwood

LLoyd

 

 

Ludlow

vs Winner plays winner of NCC/LLOYD vs Beechwood game

Holycross

 

Wow. Tough bottom bracket. NCC would have to beat Lloyd, then Beechwood, then (likely) Holy Cross to advance to finals while Dayton would have to beat Heritage or Villa and (likely) Bellevue to reach the same spot.

Good draw for Bellevue in the top bracket............NCC, Lloyd, Beechwood.....now that is a tough pod.

Good draw for Bellevue in the top bracket............NCC, Lloyd, Beechwood.....now that is a tough pod.

 

Great draw for Bellevue. Not sure who will make it out of the bottom bracket, I'll predict Beechwood though

Great draw for Bellevue. Not sure who will make it out of the bottom bracket, I'll predict Beechwood though

 

I'll go with HC. Won't have to use up too much pitching against Ludlow, while both Beechwood and NCC will have to use their best to advance. I see a Bellevue-HC final and believe that is a game that could go either way. Right now I'd probably give a slight edge to HC.

Do you think NCC will have to use Connor to get past Lloyd or would they potentially save him for Beechwood?

 

Regardless of how the bottom part of the bracket turns out, it should be some quality baseball by some teams playing really well right now.

Bellevue definitely holds an advantage through being able to save pitching on the top side. Any chance any of those teams is able to knock them off early?

I'll go with HC. Won't have to use up too much pitching against Ludlow, while both Beechwood and NCC will have to use their best to advance. I see a Bellevue-HC final and believe that is a game that could go either way. Right now I'd probably give a slight edge to HC.

 

While I don't see HC throwing Roenker vs Ludlow, I don't think they can afford to just throw anyone out there. Ludlow is 3-1 right now and will probably throw Hammons.

While I don't see HC throwing Roenker vs Ludlow, I don't think they can afford to just throw anyone out there. Ludlow is 3-1 right now and will probably throw Hammons.

 

Hard to say what Ludlow has right now, as they really haven't played anyone of significance. HC probably throws Stewart/Egan/Kincaid/Ritter in that game and comes back with Roenker the following game.

Who would Bellevue throw if they make the final.Piper has not looked like he has in the past.Would it be Scott or Young.

Wow. Tough bottom bracket. NCC would have to beat Lloyd, then Beechwood, then (likely) Holy Cross to advance to finals while Dayton would have to beat Heritage or Villa and (likely) Bellevue to reach the same spot.

 

Where will these games be played at?

Hard to say what Ludlow has right now, as they really haven't played anyone of significance. HC probably throws Stewart/Egan/Kincaid/Ritter in that game and comes back with Roenker the following game.

 

They beat SK and had a close game with Boone today. Anyways, I'd say Stewart is probably their no. 2 anyway if I'm not mistaken so that's basically what I was saying.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.