Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wildcat71

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wildcat71

  1. I know a few kids who played Knothole Baseball and where not going to mix the 2.
  2. The Coach From Dayton don't know his name but doing a good job from what little talent he has. And I like the way he dont take backtalk from some of these kids. No matter if the kid was good player or not .He would sit them down right next to him. From 1 win to about 6 wins this year. He gets my vote
  3. Dayton had a good year. Good Coaching should be Coach of the Year.Alot coming back for Dayton next year. I hope the Head Coach sticks around for a few years. Congrats Devils
  4. Bellevue will have to be scrappy they are hurtin talent wise from freshmen all the way up
  5. I would like to see Dayton win. Just think bellevue has to much talent for this young Dayton team. Bellevue 11-1 win
  6. Thornton hit hr. Pitched very well. 3 runs came by baseloaded walks. Tim Smith Knocked in 2 With And Heritage Throwing error.James Jones Played great D even got two pickoffs of runners on 2nd base.Dayton had a good defensive game. I think they found a good chemistry of people on the infield.
  7. Final Dayton 9 Heritage 7. Good Game devils
  8. Has anybody herd any thing on this .Has rain washed out all the games?
  9. How does Dayton look? And whos's the starting QB. The Kid last year was a sr. Right?
  10. I think the rain wins
  11. Dayton has no leadership And are very young. Think next year they make alittle more noise.
  12. Where will these games be played at?
  13. I think they did just move here. But with a small School where 6'4 kids are rare. We will take them
  14. I heard through the grape vine that 2 big men (Jr. to be) around 6'4" transfered to Dayton. One from Sycamore in Cincy and the other from Erlanger, KY. And that both play basketball at these schools. Can anybody confirm this?
  15. Dayton Starts today
  16. WOW! What A game. Can,t wait till next year.Coach Dilts Hard work starting to pay off.Congrats to a good season devils.These guys showed alot of heart. Should have got A Few calls that didn 't go are way. but good game in all.LOOK OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!:dancingpa
  17. So is the kid he pushed. Out with a wrist injury from that play
  18. I think so.Well hope so:jump:
  19. The Dayton girls got a lot of talent 8th grade up they should be good for a few years
  20. Havent seen much of him this year doing anygood up at the varsity level. seen him in the div III Middle school tourny last year by far the best player out there.
  21. I think so too. Thought that last year. By far the best outside shooter they got
  22. Dayton has alot of talent for the next few years. Like Brandon Simmons alot. Rogg Has good basketball Knowledge for his age.T.R smith needs to mature as does Sparks.And from what I hear Jordan Smith cant keep his grades up.Loaded with JRS this year looking for big years the next few.Never herd of Murnaham
  23. :confused:To much talent to be 14-11
  24. Turner and bowden Steping up the last few weeks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.