Everything posted by Wildcat71
-
2009 Dayton
I know a few kids who played Knothole Baseball and where not going to mix the 2.
-
Best Coach in NKY
The Coach From Dayton don't know his name but doing a good job from what little talent he has. And I like the way he dont take backtalk from some of these kids. No matter if the kid was good player or not .He would sit them down right next to him. From 1 win to about 6 wins this year. He gets my vote
-
Highlands 13 Dayton 2
Dayton had a good year. Good Coaching should be Coach of the Year.Alot coming back for Dayton next year. I hope the Head Coach sticks around for a few years. Congrats Devils
-
Dayton v.s Highlands Predictions
Highlands 8 Dayton 2
-
9th Region All A Tourney
Bellevue will have to be scrappy they are hurtin talent wise from freshmen all the way up
-
Dayton at Bellevue
I would like to see Dayton win. Just think bellevue has to much talent for this young Dayton team. Bellevue 11-1 win
-
Dayton 9 Heritage 7
Thornton hit hr. Pitched very well. 3 runs came by baseloaded walks. Tim Smith Knocked in 2 With And Heritage Throwing error.James Jones Played great D even got two pickoffs of runners on 2nd base.Dayton had a good defensive game. I think they found a good chemistry of people on the infield.
-
Dayton 9 Heritage 7
Final Dayton 9 Heritage 7. Good Game devils
-
All A
Has anybody herd any thing on this .Has rain washed out all the games?
-
2009 NKY Football - Early Thoughts
How does Dayton look? And whos's the starting QB. The Kid last year was a sr. Right?
-
Ludlow v. Dayton predictions
I think the rain wins
-
Bellevue 12 Dayton 0
Dayton has no leadership And are very young. Think next year they make alittle more noise.
-
ALL A Tourney drawing
Where will these games be played at?
-
Dayton Basketball
I think they did just move here. But with a small School where 6'4 kids are rare. We will take them
-
Dayton Basketball
I heard through the grape vine that 2 big men (Jr. to be) around 6'4" transfered to Dayton. One from Sycamore in Cincy and the other from Erlanger, KY. And that both play basketball at these schools. Can anybody confirm this?
-
Spring Football Starts
Dayton Starts today
-
Newport 60 Dayton 58
WOW! What A game. Can,t wait till next year.Coach Dilts Hard work starting to pay off.Congrats to a good season devils.These guys showed alot of heart. Should have got A Few calls that didn 't go are way. but good game in all.LOOK OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!:dancingpa
-
Dayton 58 Bellevue 27 (Frosh)
So is the kid he pushed. Out with a wrist injury from that play
-
Dayton 55 Ludlow 53
I think so.Well hope so:jump:
-
Dayton 55 Ludlow 53
The Dayton girls got a lot of talent 8th grade up they should be good for a few years
-
Dayton 45 Villa 44 (Frosh)
Havent seen much of him this year doing anygood up at the varsity level. seen him in the div III Middle school tourny last year by far the best player out there.
-
Dayton 58 Bellevue 39
I think so too. Thought that last year. By far the best outside shooter they got
-
Future of the 9th Region???
Dayton has alot of talent for the next few years. Like Brandon Simmons alot. Rogg Has good basketball Knowledge for his age.T.R smith needs to mature as does Sparks.And from what I hear Jordan Smith cant keep his grades up.Loaded with JRS this year looking for big years the next few.Never herd of Murnaham
-
Villa Madonna 84 Dayton 81
:confused:To much talent to be 14-11
-
Dayton 58 Bellevue 39
Turner and bowden Steping up the last few weeks