Everything posted by 3Ball
-
Sad state of the Covington school systems.
100 bucks say's that if (and that's a big if) Elliott Co. had won. Elliott County schools probably would have bought them rings and new cars.... Well I guarantee they would have gotten new rings at least.
-
Holmes-Central Game to be Re-Broadcast on ICN6
I don't see why? I'd love to watch it again. I hate that they lost, but oh well they put up a very good effort. They went flat and were wore out due to no bench. I congratulate them on a great season and wish all the boy's well.
-
ESPN.com - Elliott Co - New Article Link
I wish they'd shut up about it until they've done it. They keep this up and their gonna jinx the whole process
-
Shelby Valley/Elliott County Predictions (Elite 8)
That could go either way. You could also say that it took EC overtime to defeat Anderson, but they beat Mason by 14-15 pts. I think Anderson was just as tough a matchup as Mason Co.
-
Shelby Valley Team to beat
I think they should go more like this 1. Holmes 2 thru 4 in any particular order. SV, EC, Eastern, Corbin
-
Postgame Interview with Jonathan Ferguson: Elliott County
What are you a broadcaster now too? And a recruiter? Next week I'm guessing you'll be announcing the starting lineups. I liked the story you wrote about them the other day, you just be multi-talented. :thumb:
-
Anderson County vs. Elliott County
I say Anderson get's caught like a deer in the headlights. Making it to Rupp for the first time can make a team nervous. I think Elliott will handle them easily, by 10-18 pts.
-
Rank the Sweet 16 Teams
Who beat Ballard? Was it Eastern? How far did Ballard get in their region? I thought they were good, that's why I'm wondering.
-
Elliott County 83 Lewis County 61
It's MORON.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Lexington Catholic 68 Scott County 67
I hated to see the mighty Scott Co. fall, but I'm kinda glad too.
-
Elliott County 83 Lewis County 61
Yeah, I think Ethan should get coach of the year..
-
Bath County 50 West Carter 44
What about the fouls? It's hard to make out what your saying?
-
Lewis County 58 Fairview 56 (2OT)
Final
-
Elliott County 73 East Carter 68
If the officials were off, it was both ways. I'd venture to say that East got the better of the two. Yeh, im sure you'll get a straight up answer from a radio station that's in Grayson and is always clearly rooting for East.
-
Elliott County 73 East Carter 68
Elliott won 73-68 Ferg got a T' called on him in the 4th I think. I was there but was wondering if anyone knew why? I never seen him do anything.
-
Litkenhous Ratings 2-23
I disagree Elliott should be number 1.
-
EKC Meeting
Bath Co, droped Elliott Co. Off of the schedule last summer.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Fleming
-
District Upset Predictions
West Carter
-
Elliott vs West Carter 62nd district tournament
Thoughts
-
Elliott County 80 Lawrence County 65
Any stats.
-
Elliott County vs East Carter 62nd District
He's just saying that because in a sense it's true. If Elliott lose's it's one and done. I think the draw should have been different and maybe had a possible Elliott/East matchup in the final. East is trying their best to end Elliott's season, especially being it's the 1st round of the district tournament on East's home floor.
-
Who's the best shooter?
Ferg is the best shooter in the state. Period. He take's alot of shots because he can hit them in the clutch. When the game's on the line, I'd want the ball in his hands. I've seen him with 2-3 defenders on him, in his face and he pulls up from the 3 pt line with perfect form and drops them all day long.
-
Who thinks Elliott County's run at state is legit?
I agree they can take it all, but lady luck will have to be on their side. As as for Holmes or Scott Co. or whoever else make's it to the big dance.
-
BGP Rankings 2-17
Overall cocept is that does not mean how good a team is.