Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

District Upset Predictions

Featured Replies

It always seems to happen, those dreaded District upsets. Some team overlooks one or get the home court advantage.

 

Who will it be this year, gets knocked out early.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Carter

Cov Cath over Beechwood is my darkhorse.

I am going to predict that LexCath doesn't get out of the Distict.

Bourbon County at home over Montgomery County.

Campbellsville over Taylor Co. wouldn't surprise me.

 

Bethlehem has dropped three games to district opponent Nelson Co., but the losses have been close. The Eagles lost a double-digit fourth-quarter lead in the last one, thanks in large part to NC's Demarcus Collins.

Bourbon County at home over Montgomery County.

With Rash hurt this could be a possibility.

St. X over Manual

 

 

I'll admit that this is a possibility, but not much of one. Jenkins being back at full force should keep this in the win column for Manual.

I'll admit that this is a possibility, but not much of one. Jenkins being back at full force should keep this in the win column for Manual.

 

 

passtheball, Is Jenkins that good?:isurrender:

passtheball, Is Jenkins that good?:isurrender:

 

 

I guess we will know after Tuesday.

St. X over Manual

 

Are we sure this would be an upset?

West Carter

 

Agreed, West Carter started the season out hot playing some weak out-of-region teams and I think they hit their peak in the loss at home to Elliott County in January. I think Morgan is playing much better right now and I will take them by 14.

West Carter, Rose Hill and Elliott County.:scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.