EKC Meeting

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that the coaches met this morning to finalize the EKC results!! Also was told that one coach brought his attorney?? Anyone know anything about what happen?? :taz:

More info. One school brought a person from their central office and was said to be "acting like an attorney"!! Not sure what that would accomplish, but I guess they got it all figured out, with some not real happy about it.

Didn't know what an attorney would accomplish, since conference had to have a showcase/tournament to pay for trophies, etc. I did hear that after this meeting, for various reasons, that the conference might lose around 3 members. I say let them go, as the fewer the members, the easier it will be for all to play all in most sports.

I just think the whole deal is rather crazy. It seems every year there are 2 or 3 teams unhappy about the way they finish in the EKC when it actuallity....does it even matter??

It matters to the teams, players, and coaches in the EKC. Obviously it mattered to Bath County who tried to get the title any way they could but refused to play the top teams in the conference. Funny how they could play Berea, Model, and teamsd like that but managed to dodge Elliott County and West Carter.

BTW what other teams are unhappy other than Bath?