Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EKC Meeting

Featured Replies

Heard that the coaches met this morning to finalize the EKC results!! Also was told that one coach brought his attorney?? Anyone know anything about what happen?? :taz:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An attorney? He's already "lawyered up?"

Maybe GoRadio can give us some details!

What is the standard formula for picking a winner? I would think every school play each other once and whoever has the best record is the winner. Tiebreaker for two teams goes to game winner.

I am to the understanding that due to scheduling conflicts (All-A, etc.)and weather, some teams did not play each other. I think they there were 10 teams in the conference this season and some teams played as little as 6 conference games.

I heard that some of the games some of the teams missed due to weather were counted agains't them as losses...if that is the case then that's crazy.

Surely not . A loss for not playing because of weather ! ! !

I guess if the game was attempted to be rescheduled, but one side chose not to try to work it out then a win-loss had to be assigned.

  • Author
Heard that the coaches met this morning to finalize the EKC results!! Also was told that one coach brought his attorney?? Anyone know anything about what happen?? :taz:

 

More info. One school brought a person from their central office and was said to be "acting like an attorney"!! Not sure what that would accomplish, but I guess they got it all figured out, with some not real happy about it.

Didn't know what an attorney would accomplish, since conference had to have a showcase/tournament to pay for trophies, etc. I did hear that after this meeting, for various reasons, that the conference might lose around 3 members. I say let them go, as the fewer the members, the easier it will be for all to play all in most sports.

I just think the whole deal is rather crazy. It seems every year there are 2 or 3 teams unhappy about the way they finish in the EKC when it actuallity....does it even matter??

I just think the whole deal is rather crazy. It seems every year there are 2 or 3 teams unhappy about the way they finish in the EKC when it actuallity....does it even matter??

 

It matters to the teams, players, and coaches in the EKC. Obviously it mattered to Bath County who tried to get the title any way they could but refused to play the top teams in the conference. Funny how they could play Berea, Model, and teamsd like that but managed to dodge Elliott County and West Carter.

BTW what other teams are unhappy other than Bath?

Heard that the coaches met this morning to finalize the EKC results!! Also was told that one coach brought his attorney?? Anyone know anything about what happen?? :taz:

 

What were the EKC results?

I say...just flip a coin for the winner!:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.