EKC Meeting

I have known Coach Kidwell for about 25 years and I will agree. He is a class act.

And while we are talking about the EKC, Tim Carper, assistant commish has more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their entire body. When it comes to high school athletics, he is THE MAN!! Nobody and I mean nobody cares more about the high school athlete than Tim Carper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Kidwell is top of the line and asset to Lewis Co. H.S. and North East Kentucky sports. He does what is right and has anchored a tradition unlike any other in Kentucky High School sports, which is to maintain one of the, if not THE... oldest running conference.

One thing is for certain, Gary Kidwell is top notch.

:thumb: Very well said Nets. I have know Coach Kidwell for over 30 years and I can tell you no one has more love and passion for the game than the Bear does, and anyone that knows him or Tim Carper knows that they would always do what was best for the conference. I will be really glad when one particular coach leaves the 16th region, it seems like drama follows him like a traveling circus.

And while we are talking about the EKC, Tim Carper, assistant commish has more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their entire body. When it comes to high school athletics, he is THE MAN!! Nobody and I mean nobody cares more about the high school athlete than Tim Carper

I don't know Mr. Carper, but if Gary Kidwell vouches for him, I know I would like him, too. Thanks for bringing his name to light so all the ones involved can be given credit.