Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EKC Meeting

Featured Replies

I have known Coach Kidwell for about 25 years and I will agree. He is a class act.

 

And while we are talking about the EKC, Tim Carper, assistant commish has more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their entire body. When it comes to high school athletics, he is THE MAN!! Nobody and I mean nobody cares more about the high school athlete than Tim Carper

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Kidwell is top of the line and asset to Lewis Co. H.S. and North East Kentucky sports. He does what is right and has anchored a tradition unlike any other in Kentucky High School sports, which is to maintain one of the, if not THE... oldest running conference.

 

One thing is for certain, Gary Kidwell is top notch.

 

:thumb: Very well said Nets. I have know Coach Kidwell for over 30 years and I can tell you no one has more love and passion for the game than the Bear does, and anyone that knows him or Tim Carper knows that they would always do what was best for the conference. I will be really glad when one particular coach leaves the 16th region, it seems like drama follows him like a traveling circus.

And while we are talking about the EKC, Tim Carper, assistant commish has more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their entire body. When it comes to high school athletics, he is THE MAN!! Nobody and I mean nobody cares more about the high school athlete than Tim Carper

 

I don't know Mr. Carper, but if Gary Kidwell vouches for him, I know I would like him, too. Thanks for bringing his name to light so all the ones involved can be given credit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.