Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County vs East Carter 62nd District

Featured Replies

:popcorn:This game is at East Carter on Feb. 24th 7:00 p.m.:popcorn:

 

:thumb:I'll take my Lions by 10 points.:thumb:

 

 

GO LIONSSmileyCentral.comimage.gif

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

The first step to going to the sweet 16 is winning this game.

Edited by mpspencer63
added the bottom line

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn:This game is at East Carter on Feb. 24th 7:00 p.m.:popcorn:

 

:thumb:I'll take my Lions by 10 points.:thumb:

 

 

GO LIONSSmileyCentral.comimage.gif

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

The first step to going to the sweet 16 is winning this game.

 

ME too ME too! ! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

This will be a very competitive game - arch rivals, playing for the survival of their season, East at home, yadda yadda yadda... I could see East jumping out to a lead in the first quarter, Elliott winning the 2nd and a close game at the half. Then Elliott getting an 8-12 point lead in the 3rd and holding on in the 4th for a 10-15 point victory.

Since East Carter is finally playing up to their potential,

Elliott"s toughest game they play in the districts or region may well be this first game.

Elliott is hitting on all cylinders.

 

Elliott by 19+

Since I have seen both teams play -- I'll make a prediction: Elliott wins by 11 (This is an optimistic prediction, but I believe somewhere in the ballpark).

East Carter by 4.:eek:

I am more nervous over this game than any in the region. But I think the Lions remain calm, cool, and collected.:cool:

 

Elliott 88

East 77

  • Author
East Carter by 4.:eek:
:taz::taz:

 

:scared:Thanks for the help:eyeonyou:

 

 

:clap::D:clap:

:taz::taz:

 

:scared:Thanks for the help:eyeonyou:

 

 

:clap::D:clap:

 

 

My pleasure!:D

Elliott will be playing for the 16th Region Title and trip to Rupp Tuesday night.

 

Does anyone know the officials for this game? If so, I can make a very accurate prediction on the point differential.

 

 

Without the informaton, I'll take East by 2 points.

Elliott will be playing for the 16th Region Title and trip to Rupp Tuesday night.

 

Does anyone know the officials for this game? If so, I can make a very accurate prediction on the point differential.

 

 

Without the informaton, I'll take East by 2 points.

 

Ok then let's just call off the other district tourneys and the Region Tournament. It seems to me that they play the games for a reason.....

Elliott is by far the superior team in the 16th but to crown them if they win Tuesday is a little bit crazy. I've seen suprising things happen in High school athletics.........

 

:clap:

EC by 6.

Ok then let's just call off the other district tourneys and the Region Tournament. It seems to me that they play the games for a reason.....

Elliott is by far the superior team in the 16th but to crown them if they win Tuesday is a little bit crazy. I've seen suprising things happen in High school athletics.........

 

:clap:

 

 

He's just saying that because in a sense it's true. If Elliott lose's it's one and done. I think the draw should have been different and maybe had a possible Elliott/East matchup in the final.

East is trying their best to end Elliott's season, especially being it's the 1st round of the district tournament on East's home floor.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.