Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County vs East Carter 62nd District

Featured Replies

In what should be the toughest game in getting back to Rupp I think Elliott will win 78-63. Close game at the half and Elliott pulls away in the third quarter and leads by double figures going into the fourth quarter. Lead gets to 18 points in the 4th quarter before the final score.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott will be playing for the 16th Region Title and trip to Rupp Tuesday night.

 

Does anyone know the officials for this game? If so, I can make a very accurate prediction on the point differential.

 

 

Without the informaton, I'll take East by 2 points.

 

Just curious.... which side do you think would get the "breaks" in this game?----Assuming the refs you referred to were calling the game.

Elliott County by 20+ if they stay out of foul trouble, if not it will be closer but the Lions still win.

This could be the team that will challenge the Lions the most. I still see Elliott winning by 15+

This game makes me nervous :popcorn:. I know the Lions can win this game, I just hope that they do. This team is too good to be done. The thought of this season potentially being over make me want to :puke:.

 

 

 

 

GO LIONS!!!!

Elliott by 20+. East hasn't given any reason this season to think they can challenge Elliott, unless Elliott has some players out injured or ill that I don't know about. West seems to be more of a threat than east.

While I think East will have the best gameplan to play Elliott, and the advantage of playing at home in the district tournament, I just don't know if it will be enough. Their guards will have to play an excellent game and atleast one of Elliott's big 3 will have to have an off night.

What day is this game on?

I think the Lions are mentally tough and will not let the pressure of this true must-win game alter their intensity or performance. They will figure out a way to win even if the 3balls are not falling. If it's a blowout, one thing for sure, it will be a good night for the Lions. If a huge upset were to occur, it would be on a last-second shot IMHO. Good luck to both teams.

I agree, East hasnt proved much to me. Ill take Elliott by 25.:thumb:

Elliott by 20+. East hasn't given any reason this season to think they can challenge Elliott, unless Elliott has some players out injured or ill that I don't know about. West seems to be more of a threat than east.

Let me say that in a different way. East will be out to take Elliott down and though I think they are dangerous, they have not proved they can play with Elliott. I wouldnt be surprised if it was a close game but I still believe Elliott will win by 25. :thumb:

I agree, East hasnt proved much to me. Ill take Elliott by 25.:thumb:

I really like the way East has settled down and focused of late. They have a good program and I like their attitude, on and off the court. Which I think may likely be attributed to Coach Charlie Baker's ideals handed down from the recent past. East by 6

Just curious.... which side do you think would get the "breaks" in this game?----Assuming the refs you referred to were calling the game.

 

 

I wasn't necessarily referring to the breaks, just what fouls will and won't be called. In the game with the outcome of East by 2, it will be a tightly called.

I think if East brings there best game and Elliott is not hitting this game will be close.that being said EC by 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.