Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 73 East Carter 68

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Lions.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Elliot had some jitters, I bet they are just glad to come out of that one alive...

Congrats to the Lions.

 

I just heard on WFTM that East Carter won. Who won this game?

Congratulations, Lions for the big win at East. Good job East you proved you were a great team. East will be good again next year.

Elliott won 73-68

Ferg got a T' called on him in the 4th I think. I was there but was wondering if anyone knew why? I never seen him do anything.

Someone at the game said that he may have said something to the Ref. Billman I believe. From what I hear there were alot of questionable calls by him. Great effort by both teams though, this was a great game to listen to. Congratulations to both teams.

Elliott won 73-68

Ferg got a T' called on him in the 4th I think. I was there but was wondering if anyone knew why? I never seen him do anything.

 

I was told for saying something to the official. They probably heard Dale and thought it was him.:D Good thing for Elliott East only got two points from that it could have been a turning point in the game. It was not and Elliott did what good teams do and thats do what is needed at the end of the game to win. Good job Lions.

Congrats to Elliot on the win. As far as the close score.....it's district time and anything can happen. Congrats to East as well on a fine season and what appears to be (by the score) a well played game tonight.

 

Good luck the Elliot County the rest of the way out. :thumb:

Congrats on the win Elliott.

Good effort from the Raiders they actually finish with a two game losing streak. This game and don't forget the coin flip.:rolleyes:

Wow! Not the way you want to start the tournment, especally with one of your best players getting T fouls on him. Well I guess he got one this game, but I read article on ESPN and he had another one recently, so what is going on with that?

Is this back-back games Ferguson got a "T"?

 

And, if Holmes would have only won by 5 tonight we would be hearing how they are so overrated, I am just saying.

Congratulations to Elliott Co. I thought East had their number tonight, but unfortunately for the Raider, Elliott had two teams playing for them.

BTW the other team I am referring to had 3 players wearing striped shirts and one is supposedly rated #1 in the region??

 

Terrible officiated game.

CONGRATS ELLIOTT!!!

WAY TO GO!!!

  • Author
Is this back-back games Ferguson got a "T"?

 

And, if Holmes would have only won by 5 tonight we would be hearing how they are so overrated, I am just saying.

 

 

This is a thread about Elliott County and East Carter. Don't bring Holmes into it anymore. I'm just saying.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.