Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Litkenhous Ratings 2-23

Featured Replies

Top 20

1.Scott County (24-3) 100.7

2.Elliott County (25-2) 97.9

3.Jeffersontown (23-4) 93.5

4.Eastern (26-1) 93.5

5.Holmes (27-2) 92.3

6.Ballard (22-6) 92.1

7.Boone County (22-4) 90.9

8.Mason County (19-6) 90.9

9.Shelby Valley (25-4) 90.0

10.Lexington Catholic (19-7) 88.9

11.Warren Central (23-4) 88.6

12.Corbin (24-3) 88.2

13.Clark County (21-6) 87.2

14.Franklin County (19-4) 86.4

15.Bryan Station (19-7) 85.8

16.Christian County (16-6) 85.0

17.Seneca (16-11) 83.9

18.Scott High (20-8) 83.2

19.PRP (20-7) 83.1

20.North Hardin (18-9) 82.7

Top 20

1.Scott County (24-3) 100.7

2.Elliott County (25-2) 97.9

3.Jeffersontown (23-4) 93.5

4.Eastern (26-1) 93.5

5.Holmes (27-2) 92.3

6.Ballard (22-6) 92.1

7.Boone County (22-4) 90.9

8.Mason County (19-6) 90.9

9.Shelby Valley (25-4) 90.0

10.Lexington Catholic (19-7) 88.9

11.Warren Central (23-4) 88.6

12.Corbin (24-3) 88.2

13.Clark County (21-6) 87.2

14.Franklin County (19-4) 86.4

15.Bryan Station (19-7) 85.8

16.Christian County (16-6) 85.0

17.Seneca (16-11) 83.9

18.Scott High (20-8) 83.2

19.PRP (20-7) 83.1

20.North Hardin (18-9) 82.7

 

This list actually doesn't look too bad. The only changes I'd make:

 

Holmes #3

J'town #5

Franklin County #8

Corbin #10

Lexcath #12

Mason County #14

I agree Eta.

I agree with ETA also.

This list actually doesn't look too bad. The only changes I'd make:

 

Holmes #3

J'town #5

Franklin County #8

Corbin #10

Lexcath #12

Mason County #14

 

 

This is much more realistic. I agree.:thumb:

This list actually doesn't look too bad. The only changes I'd make:

 

Holmes #3

J'town #5

Franklin County #8

Corbin #10

Lexcath #12

Mason County #14

 

Good changes !

Wow... Eta gets the support of the masses. From me as well. Eta's top 5 seems logical to me--now, as far as order I am uncertain. Just my personal opinion, I would put SC, Holmes, then EC.

I also agree with Eta's adjustments.

 

Maybe we can get the Eta Ratings to replace the laughable Cantrall ratings.

I disagree ;) Elliott should be number 1.

Clark Co. should be ranked ahead of Mason County. Clark is undefeated in the 10th region and defeated Mason with a very depleted team.

Clark Co. should be ranked ahead of Mason County. Clark is undefeated in the 10th region and defeated Mason with a very depleted team.
By one point, at home on some last-second free throws ... and the Cardinals are still depleted.
I also agree with Eta's adjustments.

 

Maybe we can get the Eta Ratings to replace the laughable Cantrall ratings.

 

I'm down for that as well. :lol::thumb:

By one point, at home on some last-second free throws ... and the Cardinals are still depleted.

 

Not really. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.